Search results

1. Denso iridium spark plug, IW24

selling 4pc of IW24, iridium from Denso japan. Please note there's no box as they got damaged when i left them outside the house...:biggrin:
  2. weekend / long distance car

Hello, been thinking of getting another car, 2nd hand. mainly use for weekend or long distance, no more turbo. looking for comfort and safety, with decent power on highway. Petrol not an issue, no V6 as already tried before. Must be easy to maintain Between 1.7 to 2.5 just a topic to get some...
  3. spark plug

wanna ask: for those evo 3 4G63T, what type of spark plug are you guys using? I'm currently using an iridium type but was told to change to IW24 Denso, cooler spark plug. Currently a little hard to crank at start... based on Denso website: LANCER EVO 2.0 EVO III (CE9A) 198 4G63...
  4. tyre size

Hello folks, what size of tyres are your perdana on? Mine is 225 45 17, on coilover aka adjustable. any idea what is the stock size? I'm thinking of going for 225 55 17 for more comfort.. But will that be funny? front 225 55 17, rear 225 45 17.. eventually all will be 225 55 17 if...
  5. new tyre in front or rear?

I'm curious. I did some search and it seems there's a mix of information. In the western, they are putting the new tyres at rear. Reason being is they believe new tyres on the rear axle help the driver more easily maintain control on wet roads since deeper treaded tyres are better at...
  6. noisy clutch

Hello, not sure if this belong to here, please help to post to the correct channel. I have a small car, proton savvy manual. I did a change of clutch bearing and clutch while it hit 150k. now at 170k, the clutch is kinda noisy during idle. once I step the clutch, the noise will go...
  7. top overhaul

have anyone done top overhaul for their evo 3 engine? my mechanic recommend to do a top overhaul as my car is pretty old. Turn 20, engine 18 yrs, 200k over mileage. I clock less than 10k per annual as this car is only use for long distance travelling. I'm the 2nd owner he has quoted me around...
  8. perdana insurance

hello, wanna ask as my current insurance is expiring on april 2017. car is registered in 1997, turning 20 this year. NCD 30% zero claim. in the past, I have always purchase under 3rd party. I saw that kurnia and AXA are opens for older cars and giving comprehensive coverage. 3rd...
  9. water printing

anyone into water printing? I saw from online, people done it on their dashboard, steering, rims etc.. look easy but I guess I don't have that talent :biggrin: see who else is crazy over them. I actually thinking of doing my dashboard, engine cover and even a watch strap. see who...
  10. Seeking help on turbo boost

Hi, Need some help and attention over here. I have a 4g63t, evo 3. Everything was stock. When I bought it 3 years back, I have spent time and money to restore it back to stock. I have replace almost everything that I could possibly think of. - wastegate - 3rd fuel pump - spark plug...
  11. Lower arm bush

Hello, Wanna ask if anyone had successfully change their lower arm bush to those better grade like nylon, pu etc To my understanding, the best grade of lower arm, 555. Cost around rm180 per pc. It's kinda wasteful and costly, to change the lower arm just because of the faulty bush.
  12. Standard absorber

Hello brothers, Wanna ask if anyone using standard absorbers or all upgraded to adjustable. I'm actually thinking of going back to stock for comfort. The adjustable I'm in, is like sailing to north China sea.. No doubt, handling or cornering is good. But do note that my arbs have already been...
  13. fog light

hello folks, i'm thinking of adding a fog light on my perdana alfa bumper edition. any advise? 1) comet 4500 (rm80 for a set) - anyone using this? reviews? 2) odyssey fog light (rm250 for a set) - quite expensive, i feel 3) myvi fog light (was told that need to cut the bumper in order...
  14. perdana V6 Manual

selling my long distance ride: only use few times per year as most of the time, working in singapore. perdana V6, NA, Manual. Year 2000, perdana V6 Na, manual. New battery New Performax spring and suspension New paint, blue new timing belt Iridium spark plug stiff ring X 8 pcs car is in...
  15. improve road handling

hello guys, been a while since i posted something. finally finish my wedding in ipoh, now moving to a new stage of life. the upsetting part is my car got rear hit by vellfire at seremban while the way back to JB.. now, car is in workshop, a week has gone and yet to repair.. as still...
  16. abs light

anyone knows how to solve this problem? i saw the light ever since my brake oil was changed.. i also foresee that if i were to change the rotor and brake pad, it will also be there. i did ask a senior who owns a V6.. he actually shared that this is a common problem with this car.. he...
  17. self poison

some self poison parts.. Bosch rotor - front & rear Bendix metal king - front & rear standard spring - front & rear 17 rim & tire - 205/50/17 thinking of gettin samco hose, i know nothing special.. just aesthetic only.. :biggrin: Should i get Billion thermal wrap? i read that it give...
  18. WTS 15 rim with tyre and 17 rim

selling 2 set of rims: 17', good condition, like brand new. only a few scratches in 1 rim, the rest are ok. Just rim only. 5 holes, going rm600 Honda rim Comes with tyre that just bought this year. 2 x Yokohama A drive. 2 x Goodyear 205/65/15, at rm400 for all whatsapp/contact: +65...
  19. wts 15' rim with tyre, trade + top for 17'

honda rim tyre 205/65/15 2 yokohama A drive 2 Goodyear for sales or Trade + top up for 17 rim with tyre. Contact +65 90221164 as i working in singapore. location: johor
  20. Perodua Rusa 1.6

selling or trade, perodua rusa 1.6 cc 7 seater, new tires, new oil change, new iridium spark plugs, new coolant, brake oil, filter etc... with receipts as proof. selling at $9500. initially wanted to get for business but didn't went through. owner in singapore but car in johor and unused...