Search results

1. W

Drag Racing in Sabah

Lawar boonet evo3. Mana boleh dapat bonnet begitu?
  2. W

Sepang Drag Battle September 2004

Race fuel loh. :D
  3. W

Eevolution, 100% sure lah. 4 bar only means 3 bar boost saje. If you know what you are supposed to do, there is no problem. Trust me. B)
  4. W

So, when we hit 9 seconds 1/4m timeslips in Sepang, we should be able to go deep into 8 sec 1/4m on Australia drag strips if the drive train does not break and engine does not bog down. The same goes for all classes and speeds achieved thus far at Sepang.:D
  5. W

Eevolution3, If you can, please ask your Autronics tuner in Austrlia whether they sell any external 5 bar MAP sensor. Need it to go for 4 Bars of boost to take on Evo 6 Garage R. hehehe :P
  6. W

Mr.Nismo, If HKS has a module that deals with gear change via switches, I would be interested to know how to install a switch that can be turned on/off via gear changes instead of using one's thumb.
  7. W

Interesting. There are only two maps on Haltech which I can switch in between with a switch. Wish I could have a third map so that I will have a different boost from third gear onwards. Perhaps the E11 model has more. For RM5000 on the e6x, you can have so many things to play with on one single...
  8. W

Wonder if HKS has a product for boost control which is adjustable according to the gear position(not by G-force sensing method). Otherwise, in normal circumstance, boost does vary between gears due to different gearing ratio in different gears.But that is another matter.
  9. W

Speaking from experience on Haltech, the launch control mode does not require enrichment nor timing retard. I just type in the rpm figure that I feel the car launches best at, activate it, and go WOT while waiting to launch. The characteristic you described is more akin to anti lag system. It...
  10. W

Aiyo... still don't understand ar.. The timing is what counts, specifically the ET. Doesn't matter who reach the finish line first, this is not a knockout or bracket racing. [/b] As for the Cefiro/Rx7 case, the crucial info is which car left the starting line first. If Cefiro left first, then...
  11. W

I think what you have described is known as "anti-lag system" or "misfiring system" or the layman's term as "bang bang system". This is not the same as launch control or some call it "dual stage rev limiter". Yes,anti-lag system will give rise to high EGT and may result in burnt exhaust valves...
  12. W

Mr.Nismo, Any difference from the way others exsecuting launch control such as on Motec, Autronics, microtech, haltech, etc?
  13. W

Mr.Nismo, What is HKS Prostart?
  14. W

My friend has one too but he has to remove the recirculation adapter(for those cars that need to recirculate blow off back into the system before the turbo) in order to increase its discharge to the open atmo. I heard it should be good for 2 Bars. In any case, install another one lah if you...
  15. W

HKS GT3540. Special trim hehe... [/b] Hm...?Going into low 10 sec with a GT3540 special trim is incredible. I can't imagine going into high 9 sec with the same turbo. I am more inclined to think it is at least a T04R this time. In any case, I am a little concerned about the HKS air filter as...
  16. W

Mr.Nismo, Too bad the pics are too dark. What size turbo was it using?
  17. W

Boost at 2 bar. wow, must be pretty big turbo and thick intercooler. Good time slip there. :rolleyes:
  18. W

Demo, Don't get me wrong, I'm not on anyone's side and against anyone. I'm quite impressed of the result that your car did, and will always be supportive with the Malaysian legal drag scene. I just stated that we should learn more from our neighbouring countries, while getting rid of the 'big...
  19. W

What happened to your car in the Final of Round 3? There is no time recorded on Dragbattle website Summary page except that of Garage R Evo 6 alone?
  20. W

demoIII, Are you guys still using factory 4wd gearbox? What boost were you running? Thanks. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

...and till now, I've yet to pay MPD a second visit for a retuning.
(actually I was satisfied with the initial settings)

My question is, am I still entitled to a FOC retuning?
If not, how much do I have to pay?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience