Search results

1. datsr510det

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

no lah nissan got rb24s engine fitted to cefiros but not for malaysian market even a stroker wont get you that far (from 2.0 to 2.4)
  2. datsr510det

History of Drag racing In Malaysia

was jimmy's now dunno la
  3. datsr510det

History of Drag racing In Malaysia

that can1 belongs to jimmy low rite? couldnt recall that hachi roku you were mentioning
  4. datsr510det

14" Work Equip/German Tech

bro you've been using the same pics on another thread and said your rims are 15" which one is true bro? or maybe your rims are actually 14.5 inch?
  5. datsr510det

Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750. i want to ship a light car from kk to port klang. how much do i pay for roro?
  6. datsr510det

Vehicle Shipping for EAST or WEST Malaysia

a very light car from tawau to port klang. how muchie?
  7. datsr510det

14 work equip sport rim

pm me best price
  8. datsr510det

greddy set of 5 meters

item sold
  9. wta: BAC valve on series4 rx7

what it does? and since mine is broken, can i somehow 'bypass' it? will it has any mulfunction to my engine operations?
  10. datsr510det

09-09

according to wikipedia it was october 9 but some said it was sept 9. i'm also confused. whatever the date was, i think he deserved the respect.
  11. 09-09

i'm a bit curious about this date so i surf the internet to see whats interesting about it. after a few stupid findings, i came accross something that i thought i want to share with all rotorheads here.. i have found out that Prof Felix Wankel died on this day, 21 years ago. i have a lot of...
  12. datsr510det

greddy set of 5 meters

kota baru. will post anywhere.
  13. greddy set of 5 meters

oil temp, oil press, water temp, boost, ext temp meters to let go. all meters come with complete wiring and sensors. 0179723596
  14. datsr510det

wira/gsr exedy racing clutch - brand new

8.5 inch 3puck exedy for gsr is now RM650! pressure plate included. item is new so you better be hurry!
  15. datsr510det

14inch wheels into FC. will it fit?

mine is an early model 510(column shift, 3speed trans, 4drum brakes) with L13 motor which has been upgraded to twin SUs. when you open your car hood, you can see a pair of chassis on each side of your car. these chassis is where you attach your crossmember. when you open my hood, you wont see...
  16. datsr510det

"my turning radius is now BIGGER" thats how it should read. my bad
  17. datsr510det

with 16, my major problem was, when turning, the tyre will hit the fender. i know some of my problems can be resolved with simple adjustments, but that would mean compromises. i love my ride height, the tires etc etc. flares/re-arching the fenders would be the last thing i want to do. my...
  18. datsr510det

i have some issues with 16 inch the last time tried. my car is an old, rotary powered datsun with fc f+r discs and calipers will be installed so braking will not be out powered by the motor. now i'm trying to find the smallest and thinest wheels possible for the front
  19. datsr510det

will go for 15 now :(
  20. 14inch wheels into FC. will it fit?

will 14inch wheels clear FC calipers? (front and rear)