Search results

1. Wireman to upgrade BMW e36 on board computer (obc) to 18 buttons

anybody can recommend a good wireman who could do wiring work to upgrade an e36 obc to m3 18 button obc?
  2. 17 inch AVS Model 6 rims

I have a set of original AVS Model 6 wheels / rims for sale. See below for details: - Used set - Gold color - 17" x 7J - +48 offset - 5 holes - PCD100 - Made in Japan - Complete with original AVS wheel caps - Very minor scratches - The set does not come with tyres - Suitable for...
  3. 17" Versus Competizione Sesto by RAYS rims

item SOLD! thank you zth!!! PRICE REDUCED TO RM600 - made in japan - 17" x 7.0jj - pcd 100 - offset +48 - 5 holes - similar design as prodrive gc-07j - suitable for subaru, caldina and wish - original gold color and never resprayed - chips and scratches but no cracks hence selling...
  4. WTB: 'T' rubber strips for bodykit

any idea where or which shop sells this stuff? It's the rubber strip/lining that you put between the bodykit and the body/bumper. I'm looking for white color one. my no is 019 7772882
  5. FS: 01/04 Subaru Impreza WRX V7 (non STi)

CAR SOLD! posting on behalf of a friend. here are some details: 1) 17 OZ Prodrive wheels 2) New timingbelt 3) New clutch 4) Superpro bushes 5) HKS intake 6) HKS SSQV 7) E-Manage 8) Aluminium radiator 9) STi intercooler 10) STi front lip 11) STi front grill 12) STi V8 meter...
  6. wts: 17" gold speedline wheels

folks, i'm selling off my gold Speedlines Corse Type 2110 wheels. details below: size: 17" x 7JJ offset: 48 pcd: 100 holes: 5 - suitable for subaru, wish and caldina (i think:biggrin:) - made in italy - recently resprayed so there are no scratches or dents. never put on car since...
  7. WTB: Impreza GC8 Version 6 ori front lip

PM me or call 019 2666 196 Thanks.
  8. List of Subaru chop shops

List them down here if you know of any chop shops that carry good stock of Imprezas, Foresters, Legacys, etc. 1) Advance Action Autoparts Sdn Bhd Lot 3689-A, Jalan Segambut Batu 4.5, Segambut Hau Guan Seng 012 303 1363
  9. Kismo R34 clip

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3247362395588211337&q=skyline
  10. For sale: Integra DC2 round headlights front bumper

1) Ori but lower lip is fiber 2) Good condition 3) Minor scratches here & there (needs to be resprayed to match the color of your car anyway) 4) RM250 cash & carry (negotiable) PM me if interested. Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you guys ever run your car over a plank of wood with nails on the road? Or maybe drove into an uncovered manhole?

Well here is what happened to me not long ago...

One fine morning, I was driving to work... All of a sudden, there's this tire explosion sound (Kapoop!) followed by reciprocating and repeating knocking sounds.... And my car was leaned to one side... S**t.... This has got to be tyre puncture... But what is the repeating knocking sound? You know what?

Since my office...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience