Search results

1. E

1/24 Model car for sell

2. Honda NSX-R (2003) - RM100 http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...0Model/NSX.png still available bro?
  2. E

[WTS] A lot of Tamiya & Aoshima to let go

Honda S2000 Type V still available? interested on it..also the castrol rb skyline gtr gr.n..
  3. E

HHO Hydrogen Cell for Power & Fuel efficient!

since this is a serious talk, i wanted to share something.. well, we (me n my frens in college) have done some performance evaluation to a 4cyl gas engine equipped with HHO generators, and from the test we've done so far it really does help the fc without any power losses..no apparent side...
  4. stolen - blue staria (wfh 6719)

my friend car, a blue satria (WFH 6719) was stolen bout an hour ago around uniten and kajang..pls lookout for the car..any info can be sent via sms to me at 019-3367919 (masen)
  5. E

KELISA - Tuning

herm..with the condition of the road i travel daily, adjustable = bone breaker.. i guess i'll try something in between..neway, thanks dude..
  6. E

KELISA - Tuning

hi.. newbie here..just thinking how to improve my car handling..my car still standard one.. any suggestion?
  7. E

Race tracks in Malaysia

wait..according to friends who always go to jempol for sprint test, they've closed the drag strip already..my other sources also comfirmed that.. or has it been opened back? just curious..
  8. E

WIP - Time Attack Style Suzuki Cappuccino

waahh..quite jealous with the level of neatness la bro.. did u paint all part using spray gun? no brush used ah?
  9. E

Crazy drifter

its a movie.. short movie, directed by Jean-Louis Mourey..bout Ari Vatanen effort to win the 1988 Pikes Peak.. yup..he's driving Peugeot 405 T16... look how close he is to the edge..with no barrier.. tabik~!
  10. E

Scale Modelling tools and paints talk

wow..thanks bro equinox..the weathering mixes sure helps a lot in my future projects..
  11. E

erm..right2..its for the paint to stick to the body.. but i do put primer to get better result..usually if i want a different shade of colour ie. paint red over white primer to get striking red and on dark primer for blood red.. for me its better then just paint the body without primer...
  12. E

for me bro; b4 i spray down the primer, i wud sand paper the surface (esp. when u got some putty works, etc), wash it, let it dry n spray one layer.. if its gud enough, i'll wetsand it, wash, dry n spray with the colour i want.. if not gud (ie; not evenly sprayed) i'll sand it again...
  13. E

Plastic Injection Molding Model anyone? :)

wahh..got wiralution already.. but why got vtec sticker? err... b16a inside? hehehe..
  14. E

Plastic Injection Molding Model anyone? :)

mod a lil bit, sure got wira scale model already..hehehehe
  15. E

How to start build the model car??

for me, if u r really care bout the details, then u can paint each n every part as shown in the manual..if not, then what u say above is enough already.. using spray paint will give u an even layer of paint, coating the car body..but if u want to be creative, u can just use brush n create...
  16. E

How to start build the model car??

after u put it into water, just slide the sticker out from its paper to the place where u want to put the sticker..i recommend u to use a tweezer..it'll be a lil bit easier..after that pat it dry with clean cloth..make sure all the bubbles are removed..
  17. E

LMST meter

bro.. when u off the headlights (meter light also off), meter won't work and hard to crank..but after u turn the lights on, then all things become normal, am i right? based on my little knowledge, i think ur problem is something like this..not enough power supplied by the battery, until u...
  18. E

SSC Ultimate Aero TT going to be faster then the Veyron ?

i wonder if this beast can beat veyron, for sure there will be another car manufacturer/builder that will try to beat this beast.. so i've been thinking, untill what speed do ICE car can go..sure there will be the terminal velocity for each part, the shafts, drivetrains, internal parts and so...
  19. E

1983 Honda CR-X Turbo

IMHO, it will be better if u did'nt add the gt wing, the thing on the roof, and those tiny flaps at the front bumper..macam tak kena.. but who cares, you like it to be like that right? but it'll be nicer if u manage to lowered the car abit.. two thumbs up for the custom interior..nice one..
  20. E

R34 Bayside Blue Z-Tune 1:24

cool..i know its hard for the light part but you really did a awesome job.. i always mess up when gluing the lamp/windscreen part..hais..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The biggest news from the 2008 Model Year Lotus line-up is the introduction of the Supercharged Elise SC, a 220 PS version of the multi award-winning roadster, easily identified by its new rear spoiler and unique new design of alloy road wheels.http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071023.011/mini1/lotus-launches-supercharged-elise-sc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience