Search results

1. B

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Just drop by to say 'HI' & 'HELLO' to all old & new HCC members ;)
  2. B

Time to move on: Next HCC President 07/08

Hi! Roy, I've know u here in ZTH before the HCC. Your dream and your effort to gather all hyundai owners and later to form HCC have been come true. You have been our great President here. Thanks for all that you have done. I'll respect your decision :)
  3. B

1st HCC Anniversary @ Genting PHOTOS

WOW!!! great great photos & a wonderful outing. I just got the chance to login to browse. Took me so long to finish all the photos & the video clips. Missed the trip. Didn't notice the 2nd day at 1U. Congrats for the successful HCC anniversary gathering. BRAVO!!!!! guys/gals.
  4. B

HCC logo - 2 set

chk this.. Eternal Solutions.. cheapest btw, cool.. like tribal tattoo design :)
  5. B

Hyundai Coupe (Tuscani) Wanted ^,^

Err.. 88 :hmmmm: :hmmmm2: Yup.. $$ :frown: :embarassed:
  6. B

Oops!! Err.. sorry.. the your budget price are far away from the outstanding amount that i still owe to the finance la.. i've spend so much on it leh.. maybe u can consider the one mentioned by TCSIM :)
  7. B

ya.. what's your budget? sad to say.. i need to let go mine.. looking for serious & sincere buyer.. PM me your email add if u interested so that i can give u more details
  8. B

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  9. B

hi! iLLY.. sorry for my late respond.. WELCOME to the club :) Black.. i would love to join the TT but too late la.. i need to wake up at 5am on the next day.. if evening TT i'll join ;)
  10. B

WELCOME Liz.. hehehe :D got another lady here ;)
  11. B

Meet-Up: January 2007 ~Happy New Year~

:laugh: hehehe... me just back after a micro impromptu so call gathering with darren for the last day of 2006 at renaissance kl... hehehe :rofl:
  12. B

Selamat Datang - WELCOME to HCC.. :regular_smile:
  13. B

Convoy: Free Limited 2006 Malaysian A1 GP grandstand tickets for HCC members

dear all.. oops!! so sorry to hear that u all got rashes.. i don't think coz of the food.. touch-wood i tak kena.. anyway, hope everyone recovering soon. hmm.. it was a nice mini convoy.. we, hcc members all can get along easily.. shall do it again sometime soon :) sorry gotta leave early...
  14. B

dun need to sell la.. give away lo.. i oso giving 'free' ma ;)
  15. B

hey! ppl.. list down by tomorrow (thursday) ya? roy.. i'm kinda busy no time to log in here.. so pls help.. anything i'll update or contact u.. :)
  16. B

no uncle but got auntie .. hehehe
  17. B

WELCOME to the club Tony :_: ... 'uncle'? :tongwink:
  18. B

HYUNDAI History

good job daniel.. nice info.. but.. hehehe.. i haven't finish reading.. will come back to read ;)
  19. B

eh! dun say like tat la.. no la.. i not searching members to backfire HCC la.. me busy sorting all shits around me la :sad_smile: still visit HCC forum on & off what happening here ma.. see u all got naughy or not.. hehehe :_: Nah! u guys gotta ask yourselves lo.. btw, i think sweetie88...
  20. B

welcome on board tears.. why nick sound so sad one? :( anyway, hey.. more details please.. at least this.. Nick / Name : Gender : Ride Type : Ride Colour : Location :

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, did anybody tried to turbo charge 4AGE blacktop before? Any successful sample? I was thinking to turbo charge the 4AGE blacktop with low boost.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience