Search results

1. M

Tire Price list Zth

Updated for 225/50/17 155/70R12 Bridgestone B250 - RM111 save n safe (JB Tmn Suria, May 14) Falken SN828 - RM100 Tee 3 Auto & Tyre Service Sdn Bhd (May-13) Falken SN828 - RM85 Weng Heng Bukit Kemuning (Nov-13) Falken SN828 - RM88 Excellent Speed (Kepong) (Jun-14) Goodyear GPS2 - RM105...
  2. M

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Neuro : the " 2 air bags" rule will get me then :( sigh.... i wanted to argue " ok i'll get a big boobed GF and I'll have 2 air bags" but i don't think they will accept... haha
  3. M

Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

Hamtaro : Check air con compressor , when it's going to kong or needs servicing it causes excessive engine load as well. And also ask mech to check ur alternator output when engine is on, see if it's supplying enough wattage. If gbox welding then can gao dim then ok lor, but where is ur mech...
  4. M

Danz : It's RM680 Every Month, but then I don't want to spend too much on a transportation tool. Either get a good one.... or a lousy one which just ngam ngam fulfill companies requirement which i will drive with a long face all day long. I did check out the new 2010 Toyota Mark X.... Fell in...
  5. M

Neuro : My car already Bayar habis. What for i wanna spend money go and bayar another car. Car's aren't assets, they depreciate :(Btw 2008 Perdana is already 5 years old. So in 4 years time... I will have to change car again.... >.< Danz : Company give RM680. Requirements for car must be, 2...
  6. M

Guys.... I'm being forced to sell my Perdana TTrs cause company doesn't allow me to use a car over 9 years old... Sad Die me..... Letting my baby go. Price Negotiable yea. Proton Perdana Twin Turbo RS ( M ) 2002 - Cars for sale Malacca - Mudah.my
  7. M

Bro previously when i was using Auto on the perdana the exhaust guy told me for auto car's it's not wise to use straight flow bullet, reason being automatic cars require a certain amount of " Back pressure" to produce satisfactory power. Monitor your fuel consumption, should have increased too...
  8. M

Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

Izso : If i used the phone continuously WHILE it's plugged into the charger it gets hot, other than that if i use it without it plugged it it get warm but not alarmingly so. Malaysia's 3G also haven't maxed out it's speed and 4G/LTE will not be available so soon to all area's as well. I opted...
  9. M

Yeap, OS is idiot Proof. Android is not. OS processes apps differently from Andriod , hence android runs alot of apps in the background. Explains the battery drain too even when phone is on stanby. And true not not everything needs 4 Main cores and 4 secondary cores to run. It's just like...
  10. M

Collision:Why Teana more damaged than Myvi

Car's nowadays are way different from car's back then. We use to have a thinking that the harder our car is, THE BETTER ! IF can make it like a tank !!!!! But nowadays that has changed. When a car is in motion it possesses kinetic energy. The faster it is travelling the more kinetic energy...
  11. M

Been using S4 for 2 weeks, So far no problems. Mind you most top end smart phones are priced around 1800-2100 so nothing to gripe there. Lots of features we will never use but is nice to have. Battery life better compared to S3 even with all those extra features. But then again it has 500mah...
  12. M

Nissan Teana

The Teana is a 1.8TON CAR ? O.o scary man...
  13. M

Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15mins

Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15 I read of McGuires headlamp restoration kit doing an awesome job. But It's expensive though. Anyone tried this ? It's not cheap though. Rm220 for the Kit.
  14. M

Just to add , I read that our O2 sensors are recommended to be changed every 100,000 KM Has anybody changed their O2 sensors before ? And what O2 sensors does the 6A12TT use ? I read that Bosch has universal ones which fits most cars... Should i just get that ? Thanks :)
  15. M

So I did a reset to my ECU my leaving the battery plugged in but removed the fuse to my ECU as instructed by the Mitsubishi galant forums. And that did improve my FC somewhat, Got around 10% reduction. Apparently our Turbo ECU is originally set to run a little rich for more fuel to cool the...
  16. M

Changing Plug On 6a12

My foreman also wait until he finish all the urgent cars before swearing at me and changing mine.... haha... it's a long and lengthy process.
  17. M

Thanks Bro.... will get it checked tomorrow then. Cheers
  18. M

Danz... Is it tuned by the same device that tunes the original V6 engine ? the Handheld one ? Or do they need special mitsubishi software for that ?
  19. M

Hi guys... I just did major service on my V6tt-rs... changed all wear and tear and rubber parts and stuff, practically angkat engine lah but short of top overhaul. After this major service, my car's FC has increased.... contrary to what I thought that a service would make it more fuel efficient...
  20. M

MITI to announce cuts in duties for cars from Japan, Australia

I heard someone say reduce Excise tax ? NOW we are getting somewhere =D !!! Alas, if that were reduced , the current government would be greatly hurt by the sudden drop in easy no brainer income. Be a man, Do the right thing.... =D Come Erection , please Poke the right box. Don't Simply...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
i just got my Wira aeroback installed Tein S.TEC lower springs with GAB SA shocks (all are new unit). However, after installation, i found out my car's rear is higher than front (the car head is facing floor).

The difference is not very severe but can be seen quite easily on flat ground. Now my front wheel arc can put in 2 fingers, but rear can put in 4 fingers :banghead: the difference is about 3 cm.

So is this normal?? will it back to front-rear same height later?? or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience