Search results

1. A

Works Engine Management-EMS1 (Piggy Back)

wahhh..u oso wanted to change ur emanage to ems 1 ka??sell it cheaper to me laa...warff..warff..warff!!
  2. A

Yellow banana Nissan March Stolen

absolutely gonna rebuilt it back again..dunno with original superturbo engine or gonna be a sr16 or ca18det after this...might take time again..until this baby gtr rawkss again...many thanks to all zerotohundred forumers that cares a lot..cheerrs!!
  3. A

car founded at Sg Kob,Kulim Kedah...w/out wheels,safc,evc4,vr4 black i/c and 2 front seats..left door screen broken and engine wiring been cut..dammit those thief..
  4. A

thanks @jib... jeneil2en...nothing much that the culprit can do..but i know he know the best of nissan march..as one of the makcik sit near the restorants' saw my car juddering(then mati engine) n the culprit open up the bonnet and make some adjustment to the engine n car run smoothly after that..
  5. A

Salam and Hi to all.. My car was just been stolen this morning,as my foreman ring me at 6.30am 3 Sept 2009 told that my car was taken by 2 cars(dunno how many person) in front of his shop(bengkel).If u guys see my car..do please report it to nearest police stations or can contact me at...
  6. A

[WTS] 84' Nissan March 1.0 (M) Turbo Supercharger

wahh..nice car..i think it's the best price because owner take a good care of this car..cheers! long live EK10!!
  7. A

Loan..? No Problemo....... Except BLACKLISTED

pm me ur no..or easy just sms me lah..0173000953.will call u back:adore:
  8. A

b13 for sale

bro, pm or email me ur price n car pics.. tq ADIB [email protected]
  9. A

Apex'i AFCs vs Greddy E-Manage

ooowhh u Tara,seem's found u in this ZTH too.. this guy is a good man after all..will accept "game" from u'll.he's using k3-vet with big turbine..hehehe p/s:i'm from nissan march club
  10. A

[ WTS ] Nissan March K-10 1.0 Turbo Supercharger

bro, i've seen this car before at Subang near Mydin USJ.nice car.. anyway maybe u can sell fast this car by post it at Nissan Motoring Club or Supermarch anyway BUMP for ur car!
  11. A

Half Cut Nissan March K10 Halfcutb With Bodyparts Rm3300

gearbox only can sell separate ke??
  12. A

[WTB] - 3.0 bar map sensor -

find at L5 engine,chop shop sure have.
  13. A

Nissan March K10 Superturbo For Sale

bro,seems i found u in CARS section,looking for a new car ke?? Anyway Laneza,goodluck for ur seller..it's not worth u sell this car for 10k after u had done to ur love car..marvelous maa..
  14. A

Nissan March K10 Superturbo For Sale

bro,are u back from UK already??
  15. A

A Legend looking for a lucky owner...

wey,still remember me rite?..hayya..belum gath dengan nissan march guys sudah mau jual...anyway i've send an sms for u to check out..
  16. A

4E-FTE ENGINE

any finding?
  17. A

4E-FTE ENGINE

erm,who wanna sell 4e injector with socket cheap2 one,tell me la.seem nice for my car..
  18. A

4E-FTE ENGINE

how much??furthermore could u tell me the cc of that injector
  19. A

Garrett GT2835

u can check at www.turbobygarrett.com all turbo can fix on ur car,but make sure to calculate the right boost bar and ur cc to match with the compressor map to get hi efficiency for the turbine u used.
  20. A

4E-FTE ENGINE

sorry to kacau ur thread, but exactly how much 4e injector cc/1 piece??now 2nd hand market with socket how much.. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are all the way in a rural village to get this Nissan Xtrail corrected and Opti-Coated. The car is brand new, barely reaching 3 days old. Due to its area of activity, its constantly exposed to mud, rain, bad road conditions, etc.

Upon arrival, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience