Search results

1. Y

[WTS] Hi Resolution 7"/8" Touchscreen LCD Monitor

High quality and Excellent stuff! Bump for Lucky8!:regular_smile:
  2. Y

[WTS] 4 channel amp RM 270 nett.

Tikus! PM me the best price plus poslaju to Penang! Thanks!
  3. Y

Caliber 2000watts 4 Channel Competition Series Amplifier

Caraudio, Can u check the rms rating or full specification from your Supplier?
  4. Y

Mohawk Audio Stuff! Brand NEW+Warranty!

Bullet_Nos, Mine HU Pioneer P1Y has 6.5v pre-out. Any problem if I use the MB or MSQ series amp?
  5. Y

Mohawk Audio Stuff! Brand NEW+Warranty!

This new model (MSQ series)is more on SQ or SPL? How about the old blue series? I prefer SQ amp...so which one you recommend..the blue 2000.4 with 200rmsx4 at 4 ohm or MSQ M.1000.4 with 75rmsx4 at 4 ohms. The blue series seem to have more power compare with MSQ series. If I choose MSQ series...
  6. Y

FOCAL.....I-Chi-Ban !

I think the ICE shop located at Raja Uda.....at your right hand side (new shop row) if you come from Jetty.
  7. Y

amplifier kong

If the fuse (amp fuse and battery fuse) is OK...Check the remote wire as well...it might not properly connected from your HU to amp. If still not ok, go back to abang asap. Still got warranty!
  8. Y

Hus From Sng

Ijnek, How about car amplifier? Can you bring in to Malaysia?
  9. Y

ICE Call ME!!!!

Darwin333, Do you have Blaupunkt GTA-470, 4 channels amplifier? What is the price?
  10. Y

Hus From Sng

Pioneer DEH-P1Y looks nice and with 60wx4 power! How much is it? Not available in Malaysia?
  11. Y

Hus From Sng

How about 6750? and how much is it? I think this model is not available in Malaysia, right?
  12. Y

Mohawk Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New! 1 Year Warranty!

Hi Bullet_Nos, Good afternoon! I’m from Penang and interested to get some ICE stuff. I need your advise…I plan to get a 4 channels amp to drive a single 10 inch subwoofer and 6.5” front component. I will be appreciated if you can recommend me, type of amp, sub and component set that suitable...