Search results

1. 30 Secs Survey on MINI

Hi All, Am helping some frens to gather some research data, where we would appreciate if you could spare 30secs of your time, to fill up the online survey below. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GJDPBD2 THIS NOT A SPAM. Thanks.
  2. V40 T4 - Any issues?

Hey guys, Just a regular pre-purchase survey.. Any V40 T4 owners around? Any issues with the car so far? Does the powershift dual clutch transmission (which it shares with the Ford Focus models) faces the same issues of which the Ford model does? Btw, it's rather confusing, is the V40 T4 using...
  3. V40 T5 vs BMW 118i vs Audi A3

Hi All, Am in a bit of a dilemma lately, trying to decide which of the mentioned rides to go for.. Points of consideration includes, driving dynamism, reliability, good fuel efficiency, good after sales service and possibly least issues? Any advise?
  4. Polo TSI vs 308 Turbo vs Fiesta S vs CRZ

Dilemma... 4 Nice rides, only 1 affordance... Any advise? Pros and Cons of the mentioned rides? Owners feedback? Main consideration would be 1. Decent Power and Fun to Drive? 2. Good Fuel Consumption 3. Space 4. Maintenance Costs, Parts Availability and Reliability 5. Resale value
  5. Myvi (M) Premium FOR SALE

2006 Perodua Myvi SXi (M) FOR SALE Full accessories - Airbags, ABS, Alloy Wheels, Spoiler, Nice trimmings Metallic Dark Mocha Stock Standard Alloy Wheels with Falken ZE912 tyres Use only Perodua/Castrol Magnatec (Engine Oil) and Perodua/Redline/Toyota (Transmission Oil) Everything in...
  6. 2006 Myvi 1.3 SXi (M) FOR SALE

2006 Myvi 1.3 SXi (M) FOR SALE ~RM33.9k ono~ Helping to let go a 2006 Myvi 1.3 SXi (M), here are the specs - Full Spec Premium - Airbags - ABS - Original 14" Alloy Wheels with Falken tyres - Original Spoiler - Original Metallic Trimmings Interior - Original Paint - Dark Grey Metallic...
  7. New 6

Hi Peeps, Just wondering, if anyone here owns the new 6? Btw, is the maintenance cost for Mazda in M'sia still as pricey back then or has the situation improves nowadays with more Mazdas running on the streets? Pls advise.
  8. [WTS] Brand New Apartment in Klang

~ Sold ~~~
  9. [WTS] Brand New Apartment

~ Sold ~~~
  10. Perdana V6TT (M) FOR SALE (240ps e84a version)

~SOLD~ Hi peeps, am selling my car.... Its a genuine late 2001 Proton Perdana V6 (A), converted in mid 2005 to e84a Mitsubishi Galant V6 VR4 (M)'s engine + gearbox + wiring/harnesses + etc. Same version engine as the so-called RS which is actually Sports GT e74a. Hence 240ps on factory...
  11. Misfiring?

ride: perdana v6 twin turbo scenario: after a minor upboost, on max throttle, max boost at 4500 rpm misfiring happens ...can hear crackle noises at the downpipe.... but it only happens at the rpm point not before nor after... nor when accelerating gradually... solutions tried: plug cables...
  12. Hood lock?

Hi there, new to this thread...by the way...been recommended by some shops to have aftermarket hood locks added to prevent thieves from popping the car hood with just a tug of the hood release cable.... here's my questions... are there specific brands for it? how much does it usually...
  13. Stolen Items ~ Pls note

Hence, if any of you come across any of these items for sale with this serial no.s..please note me...or the authorities.. suspected Malay or Indonesian thief on motorcycles 1. S-AFC II (black edition) serial no. AFC3K20 - 40507 (401 - A93) - stolen without socket wires cut off from display...
  14. T

Stolen Items ~ please note

Hence, if any of you come across any of these items for sale his serial no.s..please note me...or the authorities.. suspected Malay or Indonesian thief on motorcycles 1. S-AFC II (black edition) serial no. AFC3K20 - 40507 (401 - A93) - stolen without socket wires cut off from display...
  15. FGK Mid Box

I've got a FGK Mid Box for sale... 2.5" Inlet and Outlet, Good Condition, No Dents Looking at RM 200....can still nego a bit if serious buyers Interested? Kindly PM me....
  16. R34gtt

...seen quite a lot on the roads nowadays.... well, just wonders how's the maintenance cost like? manual? roadtax? insurance? servicing? how much engine oil needed? are the parts expensive? or comparable to cars like evos, scoobies...? lastly, what's the fuel tank capacity? and how...
  17. GSR Stuffs For Sale....

Well, Selling for a fren again.... GSR Stuffs.... GSR Original Intercooler - RM 250 GSR 4WD Fuel Tank + Fuel Pump - RM 300 ~SOLD~ GSR Front Lower Arms - RM 200 Non-GSR Stuffs.... Eibach Aerotech Coil Spring Imported + KYB Dampers (both for 1.6/8 Wira/Satria/Putra) - RM 480 ~SOLD~ All...
  18. 4G93P DOHC Engine For Sale

Selling this for a fren... 4G93P DOHC Engine from a 1997 Putra Manual.. FOR SALE... - original engine with stock MMC version ECU and harnesses - good stock condition, no mods at all - gearbox with new clutch set - low mileage - no tappet noises nor leaks - always serviced and maintained on...
  19. Datsun 120Y For Sale

Got a 1979 JDM Datsun 120Y for sale... - B310 Round Lamp 4-Dr model - Nissan Sunny's Stealth Grey Paint work - Steel Bumpers - A12 1.2 OHV engine with Variable Venturi Carburator (datsun fans should know this) - 4-speed manual transmission - FR layout - 13" alloy wheels - Nissan...
  20. Perdana's HU's problem...

Hi, my perdana's HU's screen's backlit's gone...the LCD is working..but the screen backlit's gone... where can i get this fixed? pls advise...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,.
I want to scrapped my old car, and I got about $300 for it, but part of that went to the towing company who brought it to the junkyard for me. The amount was based on the weight of the car.
Any best idea about that,.?
Metal Recycler Brisbane
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience