Search results

1. youmolo

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Looking for AE101 4AGZE ECU Part number 89661-12790 016-5893909 CHEN Thanks!
  2. youmolo

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Looking for AE101 Ignitor Pls call 016-5893909 CHEN
  3. youmolo

[WTS] Used Exedy 3 Puck Semi Racing Clutch 99% NEW!

bump! item still available!
  4. youmolo

Not Power on my AE101 Black top engine

I drive a bt too and sometimes the car feels very power but sometimes it's so sluggish that it's not accelerating at all. It all depends on the speed, the rpm and the gear that you are in. You won't be getting amazing acceleration if you're in 5th gear and travelling 40KMH. But if you rev till...
  5. youmolo

Bugatti Veyron spotted in MALAYSIA!!!

Wow!! Malaysians are getting richer! I thought I'll never see a veyron here or maybe not so soon... crazy man... sepang run anytime soon? lol
  6. youmolo

[WTS] Used Exedy 3 Puck Semi Racing Clutch 99% NEW!

im currently using on blacktop 20v. i heard gti can use also. but any car with 8.5" clutch can use this. need to ask ur mechanic about your car cuz i cant be sure. sorry.
  7. [WTS] Used Exedy 3 Puck Semi Racing Clutch 99% NEW!

Hi, I have one unit of Exedy 3 puck semi racing clutch for sale. I bought this clutch on the 13 of January from Sunway and it has been used for 3 days only. I have the receipt to show if you want. It's 99% new and I'm letting it go for RM800 nego. I bought the whole set for RM900. Pictures below...
  8. youmolo

blacktop 20v clutch

thanks guys for the replies... i think i'll b going for the stock original clutch. i want to have a car that's drivable... btw, where can i get the OEM ASCO clutch? and how much issit?
  9. blacktop 20v clutch

[WTA]blacktop 20v clutch hi all, i'm using a blacktop 20v now and my clutch is wearing down already. I'm looking for a new clutch plate but i'm not too sure which type to get. can any blacktop owners out here help me? what brand to get, what size and the price. i would also like to know if the...
  10. youmolo

Electronic Turbo

shamanraj, i'm not saying it cannot be done, but for continuous application of the supercharger, it's impossible. Ur battery would run out very fast because of the motor draw current, and ur motor wont b able to stand the high loads for so long. i'm interested in the regenerative power you are...
  11. youmolo

Electronic Turbo

supercharger will give bigger torque and comes in way faster than a turbo. if u don't wan turbo lag just get a supercharger.
  12. youmolo

Electronic Turbo

the amount of batteries that you will have to put in ur car will slow down the car even more. the current consumption of those motors are very high. i read about a commercial electric supercharger before and the motors can run for less than one minute b4 draining out the batteries. then it takes...
  13. youmolo

the 'amazing race'

yea, i agree. i also have a malay friends and they are great. just because of a few isolated cases like this doesn't mean all malays act like the orange shirt guy. we shouldnt be racist about it. but seriously, someone should teach the kurang ajar guy a good lesson.
  14. youmolo

MF(maintenance free) battery car problem ..help

sometimes it's because the battery is too hot, causing the plates to deform and decrease the voltage output. but if your battery becomes so flat that you cannot start your car, the alternator might be at fault. anyways, it's not usually a good idea to unplug the battery terminals when the car...
  15. youmolo

Extractor Cover

wow, nice extractor cover ;)
  16. youmolo

Cross Drilled Disc

as long as you know your braking limits, then ur brakes shud not gif u any problems. dun stop only when u're just an inch away from the other car ;P
  17. youmolo

speed limit cut for japan engine

yea, i tink i just experienced the same thing just now. my meter went past 180 and then suddenly the car lose power so i let go of the fuel and stepped on the clutch. scared the engine later pull the car down lol ;) so i guess my ecu still go the speed limiter la.
  18. youmolo

yeah, and i'm glad that i have a rev limiter. else i think i would have blown an engine or 2 by now =D
  19. youmolo

i think what they mean is that when the ecu cuts the fuel going to the engine, the engine jerks so badly that the speed reduces to 160kmh b4 the ecu restores the fuel supply. just a theory
  20. youmolo

Cross Drilled Disc

i assumed that they are professionals ;) point is, stock brakes should be good enough for almost everyone. i mean if you can lock your wheels anytime then you have more than enough braking power. drilling might make it look cool, but there may be problems later.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Exhaust system::for turbo 4G93 evo 3 ...which exhaust is better???HKS super dragger or HKS hi power????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience