Bump~RM17k nego~ come nego...
  4. rhys86

BMW E36 Track Car

Bump~ Anyone interested?
  5. rhys86

BMW E36 Track Car

Bump~ Price highly nego..
  6. BMW E36 Track Car

Hi ZTH members and friends, I have a BMW E36 track car for sale. Engine: 1jz Every parts in the engine is good and it is race ready. Gear box and chassis is in good condition. PM me if interested. Price is nego.. Serious buyers can view the car. Contact me to make an appointment.
  7. rhys86

WiRA SE 4G93T GSR Turbo

wow bro.. good luck in your sales.. =) everyone buy.. powerful and good car =)
  8. rhys86

[WTS] Car Wax - Soff 99 brand

bump~!!! price can nego
  9. rhys86

ViDesign cars

RM15 best price..
  10. rhys86

ViDesign cars

yo everyone.. i m selling on behalf of my frenz his car wax... have around 10-20 cans http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/325536-wts-car-wax-soff-99-brand.html#post4162373 if interested let me know ya.. thx =)
  11. [WTS] Car Wax - Soff 99 brand

Hi Zth members, i m selling this car wax on behalf of my friend... this brand is Soft 99 and it a from old stock.. not that old.. still in good condition Pictures: Price : RM20 per can
  12. rhys86

ViDesign cars

nono.. mingz car also handsome bah.. my car normal nia.. hehee =P
  13. rhys86

ViDesign cars

no lo.. got many vid more handsome... urs also handsome too =) xfac vid also hamsem
  14. rhys86

ViDesign cars

haha.. good good.. happy modding man =)
  15. rhys86

ViDesign cars

yea thx for the compliment.... quite nice to ur mod.. maybe juz an opinion from me.. maybe u try getting bigger set of rims... shud look even nicer then =)
  16. rhys86

ViDesign cars

haha dun worry bout it.. haha juz share pics or view here lor =) we can learn more from here too =)
  17. rhys86

ViDesign cars

haha chill bro.. siuyi maybe u can juz share ur view bout the design here la.. if u wanna sell... sell and promote at the marketplace in ZTH =) hahaa
  18. rhys86

ViDesign cars

too much on modification on its original design.. thats y its not that nice already
  19. rhys86

ViDesign cars

haha.. true also.. but juz say out my opinion.. as this design is my fren do de =)
  20. rhys86

ViDesign cars

lol... but all this design are not officially design by the creators.. haha

I have a question here, hope u all can help... i bought a works adjustable cam pulley, last weekend when i want to install the cam pulley, the mechanic said can't because mine is satria gti with siemen ecu. hesaid if install, gonna "kacau" the cam sensor. Is it true?

Thanks all...