Search results

1. E

Nissan Skyline V36 250GT - 5 Speed

Hi guys, is the WA group still active? Can someone please add me? Look to buy a used 250gt, want to ask some questions and if anyone want to sell hit me up. Nick 018 2059479
  2. E

Nissan Skyline V36 250GT - 5 Speed

Hi guys, is the WA group still active? Can someone please add me? Look to buy a used 250gt, want to ask some questions and if anyone want to sell hit me up. Nick 018 2059479
  3. [WTS] OMP Corsica replica sport steering & NRG Quick Release Kit

Hi peeps, I've got 2 things to let go. 1. Replica OMP Corsica sport steering - RM150 (BRAND NEW but been seating in my store for 5 years) 2. NRG Quick Release Kit (BRAND NEW and also seating in my store for 5 years) RM 250 Both these item never been installed or used. I sold off my...
  4. [WTS] Super GT Grand Stand Tickets RM75/each

I have a few Super GT GrandStand Tickets for sale. My company bought it for the clients but the clients have the go overseas, so we're looking to recuperate the money. Price: RM75/each PM Me, email me @[email protected] or call me at 012 266 6618. ---------- Post added at 08:41 PM...
  5. E

WTB:honda beat or suzuki cappocino

DUnno whether u guys are discussing about the cappucino on sale in klang, just down the road from the infamous kedai papan. Saw a dark blue, or is it purple colour 97 cappuccino asking for RM55k. expensive.
  6. E

wts: Honda City End 05' Vtec Pearlwhite

nice ride. free bump for u. upgrading to what car?
  7. E

Mugen DC5 track car

i tot all the integras in integra cup is owned by JPM?
  8. E

MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

hi nimamok, yeah colour not a problem to me too... However i am hoping to get the higher spec ones ie. the 2zz if there is any for sale here in malaysia. 1zz got 6 speeder ar? WHats the power rating of the mrs ranges in Malaysia?
  9. E

hi where all the mrs owners went la? convoy out together is it.
  10. E

HI guys, I am looking into getting a MRS. How much is a 2zz MRS going for in the market these days? I'm assuming a 2zz one should be a 2003 onwards model ya? Can someone also point me to the where this particular model can sold, around klang valley. I bought the latest motortrader and damn...
  11. E

Toyota MRS (M) Yellow Spyder 00/05

is this a 1zz or 2zz?
  12. E

Robbers..i hope your whole family die (hamkachan)

thank God this country is not run by ZTH members...i see far too many idealogies that isn't politically aligned to our governments'.
  13. E

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

the kedai papan now open two shops edi....Orange coloured inside...Shoouldn't missed it as u head along Jln. Kapar from Klang...
  14. E

Wira evo 3.. JPJ... Need Help!

if u know your car sure kena JPJ at road block, and if u know u have all the legal papers eventho its illegal in the JPJ book of rules, and yet, you'll reach an ending which dont end, like what Luka have described...As i was just wondering, apparently, the pegawais go as they like wasting your...
  15. E

Evo 3 Halfcut

dude, wats the mileage on the half cut? Anyways, do u stock GTi FM22XXX gearbox? new or refurbished? PM me the pricing and your location, thanks a lot.
  16. E

OEM & aftermarket absorber for various model

APM adjustables new got aer? hi lo how much? if not then kayaba RS? for satria gti...thanks...
  17. E

Ohlin adj absorber n spring for wira/waja

interested...was gonna call u until i met accident...aiyoo...so unlucky...sorry dude...i might be your prospective buyer...:P
  18. E

Vr4 Starter Motor.....new Set

interested pls PM me best price and COD place. thanks...Nicholas
  19. E

sorry yeah...cleared inbox edi....thx
  20. E

helllo..i pmed u didnt i? can waja and satria/wira fit same suspension meh? i am interested...pls pm me best price...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience