Search results

1. E

General Election Coming Up: Have You Registered Yourself As A Voter?

GENERAL ELECTION COMING UP: HAVE YOU REGISTERED YOURSELF AS A VOTER? Now you can check online for your details.Just enter your IC numbers here--> SEMAKAN DAFTAR PEMILIH SPR TAKEN FROM Official Website for Election Commission of Malaysia WHAT IS MEANT BY THE REGISTRATION OF...
  2. E

about JDM cars...

just wanna share with you guys. In Japan, owning and operating a car is very expensive, petrol costs up to 4 times more than here. Highway tolls, parking permits, registration, and insurance all add to severely limited mileage and/or multi-car ownership. Mileage per year is usually less than...
  3. Subaru Impreza GC,GDA,GDB,GGA compatibility

guys wanna ask you guys is gc,gda,gdb,gga suspension set (springs and absorbers) can be swapped with each other? i mean if one using gc can he using gda,gdb,gga suspension set? thank! :shades_smile:
  4. Genuine Hard Rock Cafe Bali Disposable Lighters Set Of 3 From Rm10

Went to Bali, Indonesia recently. And I have some goodies for sale here Authentic Hard Rock Bali Disposable Lighters set of 3. Meaning that you are buying for these 3 lighters above. Picture showed is the items that you are bidding. Brand new never been used Can also give your friends...
  5. Authentic Hard Rock Cafe Bali Pouch Bags

Went to Bali, Indonesia recently. And I have some goodies for sale here [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] (handphone in the picture is not included!) Authentic Hard Rock Bali Pouch bag ( MEDIUM size=17 cm width, 26 cm height ) Price RM20.00 each Self collection @ Subang Jaya...
  6. E

Paid in Full: Materialistic Items or Simplicity?

Consider the world we live in. Are we still the same people we were generations ago? Or have we turned from a simplier life for a wasteful, materialistic one? Times are changing and some have refused to change with it. Are you willing to keep up with the Jones' to buy more expensive items...
  7. E

-wangan Midnight Maximumtune2 Arcade-

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/aa/am/vg/wanganmaxi2/system/ the GAME is here already. The Summit Subang Jaya 3rd floor So far didnt find any of 'em in KL ( namely Sg Wang area ) You can purchase the Tuning Card (ala Initial D) from the vendor machine itself --------------->>>>>
  8. Brand New Paul Smith Men's Jeans 36 Inch For Sale

-item Sold-
  9. Naza Sutera-nice looking car

pics taken yesterday at sunway branch.anyway im not one of their sales rep :) too bad aint auto model yet, but for rm35K with 2 airbags , it is certainly an alternative to kenari,savvy and kelisa.interior quality wise, i must say, better than savvy which looks too plasticky.but i dislike the...
  10. E

TTdx(transport tycoon=deluxe=) revisited :)

one of the best DOS game that ive ever played... in the 90s :_: in the link provided you can d/l the game http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=3407 have fun!
  11. E

MUST READ : When 30 cents went a long way

Monday, March 20, 2006 When 30 cents went a long way www.malaysia-today.net Raja Petra Kamarudin Not that I am trying to brag, but I could be considered a rich kid in my primary school days in the late 1950s and early 1960s. I received pocket money of 20 cents a day whereas most of the...
  12. E

stupid motorcyclists ( with pics )

taken from http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/3/16/focus/13677831&sec=focus N E W S Go elsewhere ----------------------- News Business Market Watch Sports Lifestyle Entertainment Technology Education Mind Our English Columnists Photos Video Clips Last 7 Days 30-Day Archive...
  13. used nokia 7200 camera hp for RM 420

no longer available thanks
  14. civic EG plus EK?

sham, crower, ada beranI? :biggrin:
  15. pic of MUGEN Civic 2006 Dominator

read it here http://paultan.org/archives/2005/12/13/mugen-honda-civic-dominator-concept/#more-642 some pics credit to paultan.org
  16. E

caught red handed while........

read the blog http://stephychua.blogspot.com/2005/11/suuuuper-interesting-day-that-landed.html it is a good lesson for that old chap.
  17. E

Broadband service from your power socket@home!

sorry Tom, in BM. source: berita harian 31 oct 2005 <H2>Jalur lebar guna talian elektrik Oleh Husain Jahit CANGGIH: Yetty Natalia Abdullah menunjukkan sebahagian komponen modem jalur lebar PLC yang mampu memberi kelajuan sehingga 224 Megabit sesaat. Malaysia berjaya membangunkan teknologi...
  18. Electronic Side Mirror Honda Civic Ferio Jdm Eg8

electronic side mirror honda civic ferio JDM eg8 for sale ( not the auto flip one ) rm30.00 PER PAIR in good working condition.blue color. as is where is basis. can only be used on 4 doors Civic EG. self collect in Subang Jaya
  19. JBL GT 1241 12 inch subwoofer for sale with picture inside!

item sold thanks sold.thank you so much RM200 firm. this item is in good, working condition, no tears, no scratches.self collect in subang jaya first come, first serve. i do not practise booking system, whoever buy it first, considered sold

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodday guys.

Some cars may be so precious that money can't buy. How if they accidentally damaged... or broken? If bodyparts are concerned, they can be handmade. Here soem samples! Do comment if you have something to say. I reckon they can't be hundred percent as the original ones, however so close to actual design is possible.

A Capri fender for instant

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience