Search results

1. cheewooi

Alza car driver seat repair

Went to one of the SC in USJ 19, they told me need to change the entire seat, instead of repairing the bush only. :(
  2. Alza car driver seat repair

Hi, My 8 years old Alza been serving me well except coming to 9 years with 170K mileage, there is a need to put in some effort and money in the maintenance. Do you know where can I get my driver side seat with squeaky sound and worn out fabric fixed. See attach photo. Thanks in advance
  3. cheewooi

DIY Stock MyVi & Alza 1.5 Heat Shield

When you say air cond condensing pipe, do you mean the bigger diameter pipe with H where there water vaporize and the pipe is cold when touch Insulate that would it make any difference? If yes why don't the manufacturer do that in the first place? Just curious
  4. cheewooi

GReddy V-Manage + Harness Kit (T-21) for Most Toyota MRS Celica Harrier Wish Estima

Re: GReddy V-Manage + Harness Kit (T-21) for Most Toyota MRS Celica Harrier Wish Esti Can this be used on 3SZ-VE Alza? No cutting of wire? Just plug and play (tune neeed of cause)
  5. cheewooi

Safe and effective waatermark removal on glass!

KC, I have the same problem on my gf myvi, not only on the glass, but the watermark also on the roof / paint. May I know how to clean it? I washed with ONR, but the watermark is still there. What are the step and solution required to clean that? Many thanks.
  6. cheewooi

car care makes simple

Hi KC, Sorry just saw your posting. Anyway I am totally an alien to car detailing. Just got my new car, so plan to do proper wash and maintenance myself. I saw your blog you conduct courses on car detailing and washing as well? Where's your place actually?
  7. cheewooi

car care makes simple

Quick one, sorry for newbie here. I wonder where to get those car wash and detailing product featured here? I can see most of them prefer 1.Optimum No Rinse for car wash 2. Optimum car wax 3. Optimum Opti-Seal sealant 4. Optimum Power clean. Can you advice me there to get those...
  8. cheewooi

[WTS] McGard Wheel Lock Nut Set

still available? wonder if it is compatible with alza? I am using original alza rim, just wanna secure the wheel
  9. cheewooi

Race tech : Chassis alignment kit ( cak )

Do you have version for ALza?
  10. cheewooi

Genuine parts for Mazda/Ford

What's the maintenance cost for Ford? I am curious to know especially original part. I am not keen on imitation as it will be like domino effect. Plan to get Fiesta, just curious about the maintenance. Thanks
  11. cheewooi

Ford Fiesta

Guys, My GF plan to get 1.4 LX manual version. My concern is the maintenance cost of this car? I knew it is still new in the market. Anyone can share their Ford maintenance with me? Appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks
  12. Best location for amp and crossover

Guys, If I need two amp and two crossover, where's the best location to put the amp and crossover in the car? My setting: 4 CH amp to power front with crossover and component 2 CH amp BRIDGED for woofer behind. All advise are appreciated Thanks
  13. cheewooi

Tomitech Aero RC

I am interested in getting this to play around when I am bored. It is possible to upgrade the motor to those tamiya 4WD cars? I like RC but don't like to spend huge amount on those big scale. This seems just nice, small enough to keep inside the cupboard. What's the average price for this? Is...
  14. [WTS] Ibanez GRX40 electronic guitar set with BOSS DS-1 distortion

Item(s): Ibanez Jumpstart Electronic Guitar Set (Black) with Boss DS-1 Pedal (The model is GRX40, sorry for mistake on model) Package includes: 1. GRX40 Guitar (Black) 2. 10 watt dedicated guitar amp Model: GTA10 3. Electronic Tuner 4. Gig Bag 5. Guitar Strap 6. Picks 7. Accessories...
  15. Scissors lift for car

Hi, I am looking for used scissor lift for car. Hydraulic unit that can support at least 3 tones. New one are expensive thou, more than RM10K. Anyone know where can I find that? I heard from my friend used one can find from those garage who going to close shop. Appreciate your help very...
  16. cheewooi

K&N Drop in Filter!!!Cheapest!!!

Do you have filter for Volvo 850 GLE? 20 Valves Non Turbo..
  17. cheewooi

subwoofer material

Where can I buy MDF board? I am looking for it? Any idea? My place hardware shop doesn't sell it. I am in KL BTW. Please PM me the address of hardware shop that sells MDF board. Size and thickness doesn't matter.
  18. Roof interior fabric sagging

My Volvo 850 roof interior sagging. The fabric already sag. Any recommended accessories or workshop to replace and rebuild this?
  19. cheewooi

DIY spring Stiffener

How to slot the rubber host in? I am driving Wira, do we need to dismantle the suspension and slot it in? Or we can just do by jack up the car and remove the tires?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year the Essen Motor Show is experiencing a very special premiere: the debut of the Golf Variant RaVe 270. It is still a concept car. And yet, it becomes impressively clear just how much potential this car holds. RaVe 270 – it stands for the 270 PS developed by a four-cylinder TSI with direct gasoline injection and turbocharging.

RaVe 270 – it stands for a fully customized design in car racing style. RaVe 270 – it stands for a customized interior with exclusive leather bucket seats...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience