Search results

1. flizzardo

NBTD - I'm BORED

is there any other Malaysian car forum enthusiast with more active members?
  2. Maserati Ghibli Second Hand Original RIMS TITANO 21"

anyone knows anywhere selling original second hand rims for Maserati Ghibli? prefer Titano 21" but if know any other aftermarket second hand for ghibli please let me know too thanks
  3. flizzardo

FSK Automobiles anyone heard of them before?

Oh btw i've done the mod and i am very satisfied with everything especially with the GPS. ah... too late i already done the mods.. I don't like to race, i am a multiracial person sorry! I dont like to tamper with the engine! The stock power is good enough for me.. I am currently saving money...
  4. FSK Automobiles anyone heard of them before?

hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine. These are the upgrades that I plan to install :- Reverse camera DVD player with USB GPS...
  5. audi r8 07-09 and maserati granturismo 09

hi guys never owned a high powered car before therefore i am concerned with the total ownership cost.i am wondering if any of these cars have any known issue? like an inevitable breakdown like (cayman/boxster prefacelift bearing issue, GTR gearbox issue etc) and comparing with this 2 which car...
  6. flizzardo

w207 steering change

hi i am sorry but i do not understand, if u dont mind can u elaborate? thanks >< is it different? because it seems that both are same model w207.. so i thought it could fit not yet havent found the price yet..
  7. w207 steering change

hi guys recently i bought a recond w207 ,unfortunately mine does not come with the latest steering this is my steering i would like to replace my steering to this any idea where to do it? and how much for the steering? and how much for the workmanship? thank you ! also...
  8. w207 steering

hi guys recently i bought a recond w207 ,unfortunately mine does not come with the latest steering this is my steering i would like to replace my steering to this any idea where to do it? and how much for the steering? and how much for the workmanship? thank you ! also will there be...
  9. flizzardo

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

SLK350/SLK280 04/05 R171 below 250k
  10. flizzardo

Unregistered cars for sale

do u have slk 350 04 or 05
  11. flizzardo

Unregistered cars for sale

any r171 SLK ? 2nd hand or recond budget 200k color preferably black with red interior, year 04/05
  12. flizzardo

Melaka trip update 26/Apr

haha thanks !i am still here in melaka~
  13. flizzardo

Melaka trip update 26/Apr

hihi can i join xD!
  14. flizzardo

CONGRATULATIONs!!!!

congrats!!! mloc rocks! hope to see more pictures!
  15. flizzardo

Pimping my Lancer GLX 2005

wow did u hcanged the rear bonnet or got simen ? would like to know more thanks btw how much for the eye lid? and evo 8 spoiler!
  16. flizzardo

enkei wrc tarmac evo rm2000nego

can fit lancer glx? thnks.
  17. Evo 8/9 spoiler and eye lid for lancer

hai guys can i know how much evo 8/9 spoiler goes for now? and where can i get eye lid for lancer kthxbai btw can evo 7/8/9's side skirt fit my lancer glx thx if can how much they goes for thx
  18. flizzardo

hi..BMW 3series ci, celica or RX8

quote for truth ! lawl! anyway back to topic u shud get da 318ci and spent the rest of money to convert it into m3 outlook
  19. flizzardo

Parts for sale!

HI! may i know if there are still Vg avalaible and how much thx!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help with my brakes. I want to disable the ABS to diagnose a problem, my local brake shop won't tell me how to do it because of insurance rules (I'm in Australia)
I have to figure out where the problem is, it seems no one here can help....since Proton left Australia some time ago, getting parts can be difficult.
Is there a relay under the bonnet that I can disable or remove for the purpose of the exercise, the fuse in the interior fuesbox also controls some other stuff so it has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience