Search results

1. K

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Re: Buying an Lancer Evo? Hey wolfie, mind to share with us on how much selling theirs E9? Is it recond or brand new?
  2. K

2k PAINT?

Hey Ken Yeang, Good info. I'm having problem after 1 year with respray panels (bonnet, fender and spoiler). The paint oxidised after 1 year. The paint is so bad like old car. The painter must be using very low quality paint or lousy workmanship. I'm not sure on this. All my $$$ went to drain...
  3. K

HID Switch on problem!!

I also having same problems with BJunion HID 8000k. At first, the right side bulb very often need few times ON-OFF to turn it on. Then, after few months, the bulb blown! The worst part is warranty period is over! Need to fork out RM300 (Lo only, if Hi-Lo RM500) for replacement. After replaced...
  4. K

Engine oil getting lesser

Hey guys, My car had done full and complete overhaul to the engine due to torn timing belt. Before the engine was overhaul, the engine oil depleted in fast rates likes what you guys encounter now. At 1st, I thought overhauling the engine should solved my existing problems though no much choice...
  5. K

Hotbits Exhaust System

Here is my feeback on Wira 1.5 with mid-rear section Hotbits. I quite skeptical with their header since the design is not much difference visually. If you guys plan to change only the mid-rear section with Hotbits, it might not up to your expectation compared to the amount of $$$ paid. The...
  6. K

Rim repairs / repsray in Penang

Hey MoveNRF, Where is Jalan Berapit? Any landmarks over there? I stay in BM near Bukit Minyak but dunno where is Jalan Berapit.
  7. K

Super-Charge

Hi Gerald, Any news on SC for 1.5 Wira?
  8. K

Opinions / Discussions Pls. CamShaft Swap

Hey Boink, I believed my mech adjusted it based on exisiting timing marks and it pretty closed to 2 degree if i'm not mistaken.
  9. K

Hey Boink, I'm driving 4G15 Wira with manual transmission. Yes, I have adjustable cam pulley installed along with my camshaft. If I'm not mistaken, the advance was on 2-5degree. I had tried to dial in more but my engine started to ping. The advancement gives better feel in lower end but still...
  10. K

Hey Boink, I don't not know what Camshaft you have opted for but the truth is you won't feel or notice much of improvement below 3,000RPM. This is what I'm facing right now. Frankly speaking, I'm using PowerZone Performance High-Camshaft. Definitely, the improvement gain in low-end is so...
  11. K

4G15 Stroker kit

Hi Powerzone, Let's say if after I'm rebored the 4G15 with 1.6 stroker kit, and unfortunately in the matter of times, the wear and tear that accumulated by my engine leaves me no other option than rebuild/overhaul; could the rebored engine takes another overhaul since the cylinders wall is...
  12. K

Tufoil

Hi FocalPoint, Where can I get hold of Tufoil oil in Penang (island)? Thanks.
  13. K

Attempted Break-in Of Satria R3

Better start to park your car inside the house. They might return with vengeance and more brutal than before. Better safe than sorry. B)
  14. K

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

Hi Votech, Please PM your best price and location? Possible to arrange installation in Penang?
  15. K

Super Bright 21 Led Flashlight

how about delivery to Penang island? or do you have branch in Penang island?
  16. K

Engine Oil Consumption

Hi Kev, To further confirm whether your engine is consuming engine oil due to worn piston rings and valve set, please do a compression test and you will get a better picture from it. I did mine and it is confirmed due to worn internal parts. This is better off from guessing which one is which.
  17. K

Engine Oil Consumption

Hi Kev, Maybe this will cheer you up little bit more, I'm driving the same Wira released batch as your which is 2001 and the same problems as your too. No even just you and me, there are a lot more of victims with same 2001 batch Wira. This one I can 100% confirmed since I have few friends...
  18. K

Pionner hi end cd player and also dvd!!Clearance..

What if I'm trading in my Pioneer DEH-7450MP and how much do I need to top up?
  19. K

HID FOr sell

Aiseh!!Sigh!!! You posted this earlier mah. I just bought the BJunion HID too costing >RM2K. If not, sure buy from you. For potential buyers out there, this HID is good and fantastic. Free bump for you. :rolleyes:
  20. K

pioneer hi-end single disc player (color screen)

Do you accept trade in? trade in my player + top up $$$?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) has once again been recognized as a 'Nissan Champion Distributor' by its principal, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan). The certificate signed by Mr. Hiroto Saikawa, Executive Vice President of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. was an acknowledgment to ETCM for achieving 'excellent performance and demonstrating outstanding operational improvements' for 2010.

The certificate was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience