Search results

1. E-Tech

HPI Pro3- where to get the spare parts?

YouTube - ‪Radio Control HPI Pro3‬‏ Anyone that knows where to get parts for the "old" model of HPI Pro3, please let me know thanks.. Thanks.
  2. B8 210 Rev Cut

Hi... Can it up-ed? Got lubang or if u want to do also then Pls pm me. Tq
  3. Sgti ecu 0450

Hi.... Looking for a virgin sgti ecu code 0450. If u hv 1 for sale pls pm me or leave ur contact number... Urgent. Tq
  4. Evo 1 2 3 ECU Chipping

Following are some information on how to chip a evo 1 2 3 ecu. You need to get the ecu out of the car and open up the casing. Inside you will see this PCB... it already has a standard chip in it...
  5. B Series Intake on a 4G9X ....adaptor flange

This is old stuff that raised some question by my zth brothers... so here are some picture which will help you DIY.....
  6. WTB New Owner for EK3 2 doors 96/99

Hv a Ek3 2 door with B16a looking for new owner... Body part 96 spec.. Year 1996/99...fully imported. If you are the one... call 019-6567373
  7. CUSCO Engine Mountings Set- EK/EJ with B series Engine

Selling for a friend... Have 1 set of very good condition Cusco engine mounting set (5 pcs) for EK/EJ using B series engine. Item take out from EK9 half cut.. Item for sale at RM1000 nego Here is the picture from CIVIC mag.. Serious buyer ls sms/call 019-6567373 Location...
  8. Bucket Seat for EK- FIA sanction still?

Yo bros... Need some advise with regards to racing seat for FIA sanction races... Does the below seat still valid? It is a Recaro Profi SPG in red with bride rails.. Thanks...:biggrin:
  9. DIY- Honda TPS in your Proton / Mitsubishi

Bros... Civic713 and ManofWar and other bros that requested for this... Below is the simple write up for the wire conversion and connection for mitsu wires to honda TPS... "Thank" me okay....:wavey:
  10. Do have a EVO1,2,3 engine in your car?

Yo bros.... Just wanna survey how many of you guys are running evo 1, 2, 3 engines here.. Pls make a simple reply will do... Better if you could state your upgrades and management...:biggrin: P/s: just in case you need to chip you ecu, can let me know also...
  11. ECU P27 Civic Eg 1.6 SOHC Repair report..

Another nother ECU honda P27 Saved... Warning!!! Pls repair you caps before leak and cause major trouble.. On 3 Dec, I received 2 ecu's send by member of zth for "emergency procedure" aka repair lor... P08 with thunder chip for Onconnet- Kedah ( no vtec) and P27 manual ecu from Pencalat...
  12. ECU Problem...Continue to read...

If you suspect your ecu have trouble, pls post questions at the below link.... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda/311961-drive-a-honda-civic-eg-ek-must-read.html and i will try to answer your questions and concerns.... Tq:adore:
  13. You have a SEG? ECU trouble WARNING!!!

Dear all... Do you suspect your car have ECU problem? Read this.... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda/311961-drive-a-honda-civic-eg-ek-must-read-4.html#post4004147 Capacitors in the ecu tends to leak after 1O years. So you need to change it before this happen to your...
  14. RPM controlled switching- Launch/NOs/Mivec?sub injector/etc

Hi all DIYers@zth 4-5 months ago, i did some searching and finally found a guide to make this. (Buying a Bee-R launch was out of budget.....) My purpose was to make a DIY Launch Controller ... however since the rpm signal is adjustable, you can trigger a 12v relay for any purpose...from...
  15. E-Tech

Honda VS Nissan- Toll Booth Squeeze..ahh

Hi all, Someone send these pictures to The Star newspaper yesterday (10 Nov, 2009).. Anyone know what actually happened and the details... Thanks. P/s: Dun think da drivers are 17years olds so, should be okay to dicuss... Hope someone knows what actually happened.....:biggrin:
  16. Drive a Honda Civic Eg/EK Must Read!

Hi all... Hope this scares'' you so that you will take preventive action before it happens to your ECU. If you drive a civic EG or EK most possible you have a ECU in your car with the code P27, 28, P08, or P30. I have repaired about 10 honda civic ecu with this type of problem.. This...
  17. Civic FD2 FEEL'S

:driver: Nice or wat....Ori and not like the "boleh land"'s "type R"s (pictures on da way..) http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af266/e-tech171/steering.jpg http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af266/e-tech171/cockpit.jpg...
  18. Light Blue Vios Melaka Area...

Hi guys... Any ZTH frm Melaka area? If you see this car... (no too many of this original factory light blue vios) with plate JJP4XXX, pls PM me...Need to know the location/address. Sorry could not get the full plates number... Damn KL... drive so fast & close, bang my side mirror and just...
  19. MIVEC ECUs....

Hi guys... Just checking.. Mivec (non- terbalik) has 2 models 1992-1993- ECU 4828 & 1994- 1995- ECU 7305 1. Besides the 2 i mention above anyone seen other code? 2. Anyone has "chip" that can rev more that 9K...
  20. DIY-Honda EK CF Fuel Cover

Dear guys.. A while back while I was surfing the net for ek parts... i saw them selling CF fuel cap... Look really nice since it is original CF and not those cheapo stickers..... This was wat i saw.... by S2 Carbon So I decided to DIY, getting the 0.3mm thick actual CF sheet was the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience