Search results

1. SteveLance

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

bro howard, if you want, you could join us no problem. come out yam char with our team, FTR. you could call Ho wing to arrange it. we almost tt every friday night Bump: bro howard, if you want, you could join us no problem. come out yam char with our team, FTR. you could call Ho wing to...
  2. SteveLance

Bro Howard, don't ler saw out like this.. Daniel and i also old liao.. very less test power liao lor.. what you guys wanna tapau? i ta pau nasi lemak for you guys haha. Temizi!! please arrange TT. Howard remember to call me k?
  3. SteveLance

sorry bro.. maybe i see face then i remember call me lar wan day all GTi go out for drink hehe
  4. SteveLance

yeah yeah, may i know who are you?
  5. SteveLance

Hey guys, how you guys been? so sorry didn't post anything for so long. was quite busy at this moment. :adore: Please let me know if the any outing coming out k? would like to join. Even i haven't meet you guys before. hehe. Give Me a call will you guys? 012-2481955
  6. Selling 4g92 Mivec Engine Kosong

1 unit 4g92 Mivec Engine Kosong consist of 1) Complete black top ( not MD ) 2) Engine block ( with custom paper ) 3) Mivec Piston 4) cam pulley ( must go together ) Price : RM 2,500 (firm ) 1) mivec intake manifold come with cover Price : RM 300 ( firm ) Call - Lance...
  7. SteveLance

Mivec head conversion, including installation

bro, i'm looking for a few rare items in mivec head. Could i give you a call? can you PM me your number?
  8. SteveLance

Engine For Sale.......

bro, have complete mivec head for 4g93?
  9. SteveLance

Guys, Need help, my clutch is slipping. could you guy recomend me some product that is cheap and nice?
  10. SteveLance

Guys, sorry for the late reply, i 'll be in MME as a time keeper for my team. NA garage. For renting cars and what so ever you could go to taman mayang to seek for advice from my mechanic. If you guys remember, 2004,05,and 06 MME type B , Danville Motorspot was the winner, and NA garage is the...
  11. SteveLance

so who is gonna arrange it for the T.T? so great man one whole gang of satria GTi together. hehe
  12. SteveLance

RALLIART original products cheap sale!!!

bro, how to go to your place?
  13. SteveLance

so when TT lar?? waiting to meet you guys...
  14. SteveLance

Yeah... so when TT?? Chairman???
  15. SteveLance

nice.. now got member liao haha
  16. SteveLance

No problem bro, give me your e-mail account i'll sent it to you. but is quite small lar..
  17. SteveLance

Take out the CAT sure save fuel wan, because the Catalytic Converter makes the air flow in the exhaust system not smooth. Also maybe the netting inside is already stuck. so taking out is a good choice. something like ' kentuk tak lancar ' hehe
  18. SteveLance

Actually driving on highway use to be cheaper than driving around town. Maybe try to change the engine oil, i used to write in this forum about how much my petrol consumption is, believe me is actually like your car too. The GTI on wheel is around 104 hp on wheel ( around 130 hp on flywheel)...
  19. SteveLance

Hey bro, I got the stock exhaust. call or message me if you want it? 012-2481955
  20. SteveLance

guys, i got a proposal. KL appoint the main chairman, Northen area and southen area also apoint a chaiman. good point, activities and outings could be run smoothly on the region. Smaller group could be run easily and none of the member need to be left out. bad point is, chairman need to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI there all

jz ask u technical questions about the wira se car..im using stock 4g15 manual engine bought my car 4 months old..still brand new....

i wanted to mod to 4G's T engine dun care VR4, GSR or EVO1,2,3.....my questions is if i jz transplant the engine+ecu+wiring(or even +GB) ...do i need to change the radiator+aircond radiator to its own original respective engine?...or can i jz used stock wira radiator&aircond radiator?....

what about the power stereng pump?...aircond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience