Search results

1. V

Microtech

vteckiller what about installation? Can u e-mail me the instruction guide for my review? Just for me to look at the wiring diagram to see either I can DIY or not. 2nd is about tuning. How can I tune it?
  2. V

Microtech

I want to install MT4 just to control my fuel system. How much will it cost me? FYI, I'm using turbocherged G2 (CAMPRO) and I'm living in Kuching, Sarawak. Is it compatible?
  3. V

Microtech

Turbocharged Gen-2 - enquiry for microtech I've turbocharged my gen2 and I'm looking for the most tuneable, user-friendly and compatible stand alone EMS to my car. Is Microtech LT10s compatible with my car? I'm a little bit worry here due to the drive by-wire-system used by Proton Gen2. I'm 70%...
  4. V

proton wira 1.5 efi ecu

microtech-info Yup. That's a question u need to answer. I'm 55% sure of installing Microtech LT10s to my car but I need a guarantee from you that this thing can work with my car.
  5. V

proton wira 1.5 efi ecu

microtech microtech-info I was thinking of installing Microtech to my Gen2. Is it able to do so? I've turbocharged my engine. What model do you recommend me to use?
  6. V

Apexera SAFC & VAFC

thteh86 What car are u using? Can u send me the wiring diagram of the SAFC to the ECU?
  7. V

Microtech

Gen2 I was thinking about installing Microtech LT8/LT10 to my turbocharged gen2. Which 1 is the most suitable? Which one can make me fine tune my engine? Which one can take all my engine pottential out of my turbocharged CAMPRO engine?
  8. V

Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

I need to know what do we need. I mean the sensors and connection needed like RPM signal ect. Give me those and I'll simplify it for you because the wiring diagram is about 100 ++ pages.
  9. Proton Gen 2 ecu wiring diagram/code

Anybody know about this? I am planning to install Greddy Emanage or SAFC to my car since I've BOT my engine and I got complete wiring diagram of my car but I don't know whick one to pick up. This are the sensors I've found: knock sensor, o2 sensor, combine MAP/MAT sensor, camshaft angle sensor...
  10. V

Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

Emanage Friends For those who know how to install/connect emanage to the car ECU, please tell me. I got gen2 wiring diagam for the whole car. Just that I need to know which wire should I cut and connect to the emange. I need your guide.
  11. Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

Friends I'm planning to install Greddy Emanage to my Proton Gen 2. Is it possible?
  12. V

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Bolt on turbo details Friends I am willing do this 'bolt on turbo' project to my car. What is required to do, to buy, to tune, to add ect. to my car if I want to install the turbo system? FYI, I'm owning a Gen 2. I'm not willing to make it too powerfull. Just enough power to make me feel the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry mister moderator.

i know this is not market place thread. but my post in that thread no reply.

need to know current pricing for evo3 & Evo4 halfcut.

thank u.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience