Search results

1. H

Original EVO 4

hey Synon'G bro~ no offence, but courtesy friendly reminder :hello: It is better to take out your Geran Kereta picture (or at least cover those info which are vital ), as it might be a danger of info abuse by some other people with "intention" my 2 cent comment...cheers :cheers:
  2. H

Mazda's Car For Sell!!!! All New Model!!!!

Support you bro!!! BUMP for you...:thefinger: anyway, here's my suggestion (you can do it if you got time :laugh: ) Try to post some pictures and also detail of the care to attract potential buyers~ a pictures will tell thousand words, and more detail will tell more :biggrin: Good...
  3. H

my supra for sale

Really a superb masterpiece! anyway, hope that your financial crisis end ASAP, without sacrificing your monster.. free BUMP for you and your great great monster!:adore:
  4. H

lumerG xenon HID

bro~ UGPM
  5. H

lumerG xenon HID

Dude~ i'm looking for HID, and quite interested in yours... any more information can provide? lowest price? what extra free you will give?
  6. H

FS: 14" sport rim + tyre

Bro, interested... What's the tyre provided?Michelin? and...condition for all 4 tyre? condition of the rims?got any scratches or bengkok? i'm driving proton saga(1991 model)1.5s~does that suit?? and...lastly, lowest price can let go...?? feel free to PM me to answer my question :)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All...

Can Anybody help me.. My car use 4g91 injection.. Top Speed 140km/j.. Usually standard 4g91 is 180km/j. My plug colour is white.. That's mean fuel not enough support.. How can i solve this problem.. it's make me headache. Anyone can help me please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience