Original made in Japan Bronze colour Good condition PM for more detail
  2. M

Ohlins suspension Kit For Honda, BMW, Porsche

Guys, Do you have for Honda eg6?
  3. M

SSR TYPE-C Gunmetal Grey Japan

Can this be use for eg6?
  4. Wtb: Honda civic eg6 b16b

Hi members I am currently looking for a Honda civic eg6 in a fairly good condition If anyone has contact, please do pm me Appreciate your assistance in this matter. Cheers
  5. M

Motorsport playground

They are quite busy most times You better try another shop in seri kembangan
  6. M

Carlsberg beer on sale

Hi there, My name is Wei Liew Contact number is 012-289 8857 COD location is Petaling Jaya
  7. M

Apple Iphone 8Gb 1.0.2 Unlocked Full set for sale!! Trade accepted! Cheap sale!!

hi there , do you know if there is anymore for sale of the iphone?
  8. M

WTS : Apple iPhone

the 8gb version pm me your best price can?
  9. M

WTS : Apple iPhone

hi there is it still available
  10. M

Short Shift

hi..!!! Am currently driving a wira 1.5(M). what is the difference of the R3 short shifting vs the normal shifting done at the workshop outside. wow!!!! RM260 kinda expensive especially i just started working fellaz......any alternatives?
  11. M

Quickshift / Short Shifter

hi !!!! i was asked to contact you to do short shifting. just a question- will this affect the car when shifting into gear, i am currently driving wira 1.5 (M). and how long it takes to do the whole thing? RM? please Thank you sifu for your advice
  12. M

short shift for gsr??

hey hey....i was looking for a shop that does short shifting to all the sifus out there, can you help recommend a place too.... don;t they actually cut the lever shaft only to make it lower?
  13. M

Short Shifting

where to find the correct forum? can't seem to find properly...i seem lost so i hope that you can help direct me thanks
  14. Short Shifting

Hi there, Am currently looking for a place to do short shifting. was wondering if anyone can recommend a nice place to do based on past experience!!!! Thnk you for all your assistance.
  15. Short Shift

Hi there.. I am relatively new in the forum so was wondering if you guys can help me out. I'm looking for a place to do short shifting for my car, any recommendation on the place and how will this affect the car? Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been searching high and low for those transparent plastic/acrylic office blind rod which enables u to open or close the blinds. I wanna know where in KL or PJ can get it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience