Search results

1. P

gsr block and 4g93 block

heloo sifu sifu help out there now im using GSR turbo block... my problem is the custom form hilang,,, so can i use 4g93 block ,,, put back all the turbo stuff , piston turbo, crack shaff all thing laaa but use non turbo block 4g93 some people say ok' confrim gam... people say...
  2. P

microtech or haltect

anyone out there wanna to sell secoundhand mircotect or haltect plzzzzzz let me know... or friend wanna to sell plzz pm me asap ya need that stuff quite urgently because ma ori wiring meletop with ecu.... thanks alot anybody does help me thankss
  3. anybody wanna to sell secound mircotech

hello anybody wanna to sell secound hand mircotech,, plzz do so pm me need that stuf urgently
  4. microtech

hello anybody in this wanna to sell second mircotech may be i wanna to buy urgent ya pm me plzzz thanks a lotzz
  5. GSR TURBO problem help me

GSR TURBO problem help me and how tu up boast with ma problem hello bro may be u all can help me plz ya if u can do so... so im driving GSR turbo engine,, all in standard specifikasi... so what happen my wiring turbo gsr has wiring problem so the ecu GSR burn n bust(meletop) so...
  6. 4g93p and 4g93T

anyone out there,, IS it 4g93p block same with GSR 4g93 Turbo block im lost ma custom form laa for the turbo block,, so is it ok if i use 4g93p (n/a turbo block) but use all the turbo piston,, olny block n/a turbo.. is it ok

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car satria 4g15.

I recently bought

1. Jasma camshaft
2. Works Adj. Cam
3. 4-2-1 extractor
4. Open pod - going to custom the piping to make it really near to the front bumper.

Going to upgrade my piping + cat s flow to minimum of 1.8-2.0 inch (still unsure because maybe going to install emanage blue in the near future).

So my plan now is to Install everything + stock ecu.

My main question is, am i going to lose low end or top end with this setting?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience