1. P

garret a/r80 turbine for sale

bro can use wat car can it plug n play at gsr
  2. P

haltech E6k

ermmm secound hand got arr microtech sure nak beli lt8 ker ltx8 lt10 kerr
  3. P

gsr block and 4g93 block

so so i found that same putra using turbo kiit.. with boost 1.0 bar same n/a block but turbo piston loww there said like tat laaa what is u all opinion
  4. P

gsr block and 4g93 block

hmmm something interesting i went to kelantan last week ma friend took me to some drag battle there what i find i kancil using subaru turbo low with n/a piston so pening kepala how there did it
  5. P

gsr block and 4g93 block

hmmm the problem is buy atas orang,,, so the guy missing in the action,,, dont know still alive or dier readyyy...
  6. P

haltech E6k

hmmm sory to askk where can get tis stuff where is gt auto
  7. P

gsr block and 4g93 block

hmm but i got ask some mechinec there say can fix on but takut laa becoz im running 1.1 bar
  8. P

haltech E6k

ermm where can get this stuff.. if 2k i dont mine putting haltect
  9. P

microtech or haltect

help yaa help ya any one out there
  10. P

gsr block and 4g93 block

heloo sifu sifu help out there now im using GSR turbo block... my problem is the custom form hilang,,, so can i use 4g93 block ,,, put back all the turbo stuff , piston turbo, crack shaff all thing laaa but use non turbo block 4g93 some people say ok' confrim gam... people say...
  11. P

haltech E6k

ermm so the haltect replace with wat model that mean e6k no more production haaa
  12. P

perfomance parts for sale

.. hmm gsr wiring n ecu 800 ok kaa
  13. P

microtech or haltect

hmmm where to get the mircotect is it N1 ok kaa the tuning cunn kaa help ya
  14. P

microtech or haltect

anyone out there wanna to sell secoundhand mircotect or haltect plzzzzzz let me know... or friend wanna to sell plzz pm me asap ya need that stuff quite urgently because ma ori wiring meletop with ecu.... thanks alot anybody does help me thankss
  15. P

Microtech

help me do sell new wan or secound wher can see the thing, what is ur shop
  16. anybody wanna to sell secound mircotech

hello anybody wanna to sell secound hand mircotech,, plzz do so pm me need that stuf urgently
  17. microtech

hello anybody in this wanna to sell second mircotech may be i wanna to buy urgent ya pm me plzzz thanks a lotzz
  18. P

GSR TURBO problem help me

anybody
  19. GSR TURBO problem help me

GSR TURBO problem help me and how tu up boast with ma problem hello bro may be u all can help me plz ya if u can do so... so im driving GSR turbo engine,, all in standard specifikasi... so what happen my wiring turbo gsr has wiring problem so the ecu GSR burn n bust(meletop) so...
  20. P

4g93p and 4g93T

hmmm cuma so takut if the block is stolen blok,,, that y feel like going to change another block with custom from,, if accident,, insurans also cannot claim orrr,, if going to use the 93p block just thinking to use bigger piston.. so must think carefull lahh,,, so anything t Q

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAZA Quest (Chevrolet Malaysia) Sdn Bhd announced just established a new business partnership with Indonesian tyre manufacturer; PT Multistrada, to supply the world-renown Achilles tyres to new production models of the Chevrolet Cruze LT Sport. This announcement was made in conjunction with the Achilles Formula Drift Malaysia 2012, where Chevrolet was the official car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience