Search results

1. E

Share Ur Picture Here Mate !

lol this place getting off topic. 9 in this sense is from cantonese ler. something like bagi "extra" unix code lol rewlie good job on trying to confuse the boy :rofl:
  2. E

Roads for spirited drives

Touge80 mentioned it before i could! haha The road to kuala klawang from hulu langat, its long n winding, not so steep but got tight turns doing average 70km is good fun, above 80 in my Gen-2 feels scary d, too much turns to navigate at higher speed it is also around 60km long. the view is...
  3. E

Idiot Drivers

trxx, when was this pic taken? got that emblem on front or not... seriously, many of them can't drive for shits, leaving those who can drive properly with a bad name.
  4. E

Idiot Drivers

Ma chibai, i wana report in today after so long not reporting in here I'm driving on the Kerinchi link, coming from old klang road so coming up the ramp, i see rear view got some black car bout 400 meters away. from right lane i change to left. after the ramp there is a big right turn and...
  5. E

Malaysian Invasion on 8th Oct?

these ppl, trying to be more funny than our government la stealing the limelight form comedians :biggrin:
  6. E

lol wtf...chun excuse...
  7. E

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

yeah, probly so, but sometime also depends on what u do to attract these tings to u if i remember i write another one...now too sleepy..
  8. E

free C4 also leh...:biggrin:
  9. E

ok, gettin ready my old magic parangs with sibeh tohkong sha qi, magic true shot aura ancient blow pipe, magic kebal wooden shield, special fresh spring rejuvenating water pots, and ancient manual of jungle warrior arts. come la...shoot shoot shoot with my magic blow pipe...:biggrin:
  10. E

interesting Subaru in Kuantan!!

Ganaz wei, looks like the uncle drove it to Thailand and had a shootout with the militants there...
  11. E

u mean possesion ar? tot one guy said he went with a team to exorcise someone? this is from someone i directly know: u know chinese have belief that if u step on something bad, it will follow u home or something same goes to those giving offering or just praying at those roadside shrine...
  12. E

RMAF and USAF Thunderbirds air shows in Subang Airport (TUDM)

imagine if they could actually shoot paintballs....pain like hell how come can play jungle paintball at BU? self organize?
  13. E

dun dare look leh, skali look underneath got someone or somehing staring back at me with wide open bloodshot eyes, i cant crawl away that fast when i'm on the ground lei....
  14. E

what great night spots have you been to??

fasting month ler, sure empty ler
  15. E

Do you use .....?

always wear helmet when going to construction yard, accidents may happen and without helmet u are fucked too many ppl i know MBA (marry by accident) some time do awhile without helmet la, but afterwards wear it cos 1 tiny drop can fuck ur life up
  16. E

funny & stupid thing happen in boleh land

comedians earn money also ma, look at russel peters also the biggest earning comedians are in our country too, them politicians, what a joke
  17. E

funny & stupid thing happen in boleh land

korek korek korek! ppl with that kinda jobs will nvr advance when they're so comfortable with basic pay
  18. E

What Spoils a Movie in the Cinema....

lol u mean the guy behind angry at him too? wtf?
  19. E

RON95 : Feedbacks

ppl in the ruling Govt failed many exams and come out of crap unis with low competency n employability. u expect them to be good arh? we die dahulu la...
  20. E

What Spoils a Movie in the Cinema....

ppl who talk: shush them cannot work, tell them directly like my fren did. girl behind keep talkin to her bf, so my fren turn around n ask "can u keep quiet please?" then after that she continue talk, he behtahan d, turn around say "can u shut the fuck up?" wtflol man, silent whole movie...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to differenciate Mivec engine

As everyone knows there several types of mivec engine in malaysia. Especially
4g92 mivec, i managed to found out model like

1st gen Mivec Model CA4A
2nd Gen Mivec Model CJ4A/CK4A

but when i discuss this with typical Cinaman foremen they said they differenciate with wiring eg:- 3 wire normal mivec or 4 wire mivec md.

Still i cant make the difference on how to identify 1st generation and 2nd generation with them.

Any one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience