Search results

1. S

Manchester united football club

Yahoooo~ Finally the EPL is starting again tomorrow and ManUtd will be playing on Sunday away to Bournemouth! And also we have won the 1st trophy under Jose management last week in the Charity Shield against Leicester! other that than was the little transfer of Pogba to ManUtd have been...
  2. S

Great 2 weeks for ManUtd fans as we were fast off the block by making 3 important signings in the summer after Jose Mourinho being confirmed as manager! The latest signing being Henrikh Mkhitaryan from BVB! And our summer shopping haven't stop there as Paul Pogba is expected to make his come...
  3. S

Wow~ I stop writing here for almost 2 months now! Many things have changed for the better for ManUtd and yessssssssss, finally LvG is gone and Jose Mourinho being appointed as our manager!!! In Jose (Mr. Big Mouth) I'm sure the glory days will be back to Old Toilet real soon~ It's super...
  4. S

It's been a long while since I last wrote here~ Mainly because I'm buzzy with work and being very frustrated with LvG still at the helm... Arghhhh!!! It's been a very very contrasting feeling lately for me! I love ManUtd very much but I hate to see LVG still our manager~ Happy that we are in...
  5. S

Another lackluster performance by the team that totally destroyed by LvG Incapability! Besides his stupid selection of the day, the game plan, tactic and strategy of the day were all wrong too~ Please fu*k off LvG! Playing at home Against a bottom club who are struggling badly at the moment...
  6. S

Wow~ It's been real long since I last wrote here! Hahaha... Super biz plus damn frustrating watching LvG still at the dugout make me lazy~ Ok, after the boring international game we are back to the epl again! We are at home against Everton and it's a must win game for us as usual~ before the...
  7. S

It was a super rubbish game away to WBA~ It was all wrong from the start, the game plan, the selection, the preparation and the tactic~ This further prove that LvG is defo not the 1 to bring us forward!!! The arrogant LvG claimed that he is the reason why Rashford scored twice in his 1st 2...
  8. S

Suddenly we are on a 3 successive win and out of a sudden, the name of Marcus Rashfold is on everyone's lip now~ What a week for the club, the players, the fans and of cos the manager as this winning run will defo buy LvG more time at the club~ We were actually expected to win the 1st two...
  9. S

Happy CNY to all~ Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!! It's great to have a long week break for the CNY but it's the same old bull for our team on the playing field~ Fu*k LvG!!! Just don't understand why our club and Ed still very reluctant to sack him, as clearly LvG is not the right person for our club for...
  10. S

Oh, I have been away for more than a month now~ Happy 2016 to all! Ok back to football and ManUtd, it's not been a good month for us overall~ It's still boring football from the team and they were even being booed off the field a few times... I still think it's LvG OUT!!! With him there, the...
  11. S

Another embarrassing lost, this time to Stoke away but the thick face LvG still think he can turn things around when we face Chelshit tonight at Old Toilet... So, he remain our boss... Sigh!!! =.=" We all have eyes to see the way the team played so far, its been slow, boring, very predictable...
  12. S

Wow~ Its been almost a month since i last posted here... Very very bz few weeks for me as myself have got few auditing at work... =.=" Ok, back to ManUtd!!! Hmm... What can i say more about the current situation of our team now? I'm very sad that we are still unable to back to our strongest...
  13. S

A good result but yet another not too convincing performance by the players... But I'm always satisfied with the 3 points right after the useless, boring and meaningless international break... Other bad news was that both Herrera and Jones are injured too... Grateful that Memphis scored on the...
  14. S

A sudden hot topic~ Should ManUtd re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Toilet? Hmm... To me, 70% No and 30% Yes!!! My Heart said it would be great to have him back as he is still 1 of the very best player in Footballing world now... He is quick, experience at the highest level, have bags of...
  15. S

A hard fought 1-0 win over CSKA at Old Toilet but with much improve attacking display~ I wonder why we just cant attack like that in every game we played? Its great to watch when our team take risk and keep pressing for a winning goal! Most of the players did well in this game and hopefully we...
  16. S

Ok, its the ECL again tonight and after 3 lousy results, we need to win this 1 in order to boost our chances of reaching the later stage of ECL and also our very own confident!!! We need to score goals!!! We were so flat in our last 3 games... Too conservative and too cautious!!! Maybe its time...
  17. S

The 3rd 0-0 result in just a week and that's very disappointing after a good showing at the Goodison Park against Everton!!! Again, Rooney played crap and again we have lots of meaningless possession without shots on goal! So what's the actual problem? I'm starting to doubt LvG philosophy craps...
  18. S

Another goalless draw and another early exit for ManUtd on the League Cup!!! Very very disappointing result~ I thought we have got a pretty good starting 11 by LvG where he picked James Wilson, Memphis Depay, A. Pereira and J. Lingard as the attacking quarter supporting by Fellaini and Carrick...
  19. S

It was a draw against ManShitty, not a very good result for us as Shitty were there for the taking especially in the 2nd half~ But there are also some positive points in the game for us~ Positive: - Really glad that now our midfield is strong, solid and powerful! We no longer being over run...
  20. S

A disappointing draw away to CSKA Moscow after what we witness at Everton~ Strange that we are still very inconsistent at this point of time where the same players picked over 2 consecutive games can perform very differently!!! Or are they tired? Hmm... Yes, the weather in Russia is very cold...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Holly drip-drop! A complete gallery of official images featuring the all-new Mazda6 have been poured into the web, revealing every single visual detail you ever wished to see prior to the car’s Frankfurt Show debut.

There’s no press release to go with the gallery, so no speculations on the department mechanics –albeit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience