Search results

1. V

Nice Evo X photo

huiyo nice woo.. seen the evopolis already?..it is call the 'helang lebuhraya'
  2. V

RX-7 FD3S TOTALED@Tsukuba Circuit!

OMG.. poor the car la wey.. i want the number plate holder. :wavey:
  3. V

Ferrari F430 involved in Fatal Accident

ferrari..a freaking joke if you dont drive it fast. but. huh. shit happens. poor to the both victim
  4. V

The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

i heard before, sultan brunei oso got the concept car of bmw. the car which never on the road oso got. waalao:proud::proud: Bump: i heard before, sultan brunei oso got the concept car of bmw. the car which never on the road oso got. waalao:proud::proud:
  5. V

Need opinion? 4G91P vs 4AGE

need to google everything first lah before open a thread. this question are frequently ask. hmm
  6. V

Top 10 the best piggyback ECU

Haltech interceptor:wavey::wavey:
  7. V

honda civic ek vs satria GTi

woaa..got list also...dayummm
  8. V

Most powerful car with a budget of RM20K++

serious ah brader?.. mind sharing abt ur experience.. never drive one laa:driver:
  9. V

V-tec Vs Mivec

driver problem i think..hehehe..
  10. V

The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

i think got proton saga VR4 inside his garage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  11. V

Most powerful car with a budget of RM20K++

BMW E30 320i :D
  12. V

Track Car on Street?

i think illegal lah. but if you talk nicely with JPJ, sure can lepas one. like yoong the drifter before. last time read in DCM, he eventually kkena tahan by police, after he explain nicely, the police or JPJ i forgot, let go him.
  13. V

Modifications That Dont Work

the fuel pill, the fuel capsule or what ever thing.
  14. V

1.8 putra

walao 93na. nice mod you got there. go pakai apexi airfilter lah since you still pakai the std airfilter.:wavey:
  15. V

V-tec Vs Mivec

and the argue happen. again and again. hehe Vtec for sure. :wavey:
  16. V

Exterior Modifications: Good and Bad experiences?

i think he meant about experiences. Yea..someone must have this kind of experience. exampple like, some people tend to be 'ricer' / 'ahbeng' before they could be the 'smart modder'. for me, my bad experience is, i once put a buddyclub bumper on my lowered wira. (that time ahbeng rules)..then...
  17. V

Perdana or BMW?

proton perdana V6 is kinda nice. but the sakit kepala thing is when changing sparkplug. the labour cost damn high la.. BMW e36 is..high maintanance i'd guess. once work for workshop at taman mayang there.
  18. V

Post your 2000cc and above pics here.. :)

nice engine man!...really happy to see it. :adore::adore::adore:
  19. V

evo or subaru..

this question had been asked for 84383834563838 times in this forum right. heh. but for me, id go for evo for maintainance wise. economy nowadays..haiyaa:smokin:
  20. V

honda civic ek vs satria GTi

hehe..suddenly so rajin to write all that thing. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KIMI GOES FASTEST AS FERRARI SENDS EARLY WARNING TO RIVALS

Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen clocked the fastest time on Day 2 of the Official F1 Team Testing at Sepang Circuit today; confirming his rivals’ prediction that he would be the man to beat at the upcoming 2007 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix next weekend.

Clocking an impressive 1 minute 35.258 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience