Search results

1. R

Gtr r34 vspec2 nur

vspecII Nur susah cari lah bro
  2. The hunt for this Skyline

So recently i was surfing the web about stuff of my skyline and suddenly this poped out. Has anybody ever seen this guy? The plates on the murano (if i'm not mistaken) is indeed malaysian. Any info on states or even owner? i have so much to ask him/her...
  3. R

wts your skyline? post it here

has any of you ever gotten a loan for a bnr34? my buddy wants one just like mine. i have no idea about car loan since my bnr34 was given to me by my father (my first and only ride!)
  4. Tyre advice needed

Hi, i need some of you guys experience. So i'm looking for a new set of tyres, the best of the best $ doesn't matter. my bnr34 gtr is spitting out 532whp and my rims are the nismo LMGT4's 19" , 19×9.5J and the offset is 20. And also anybody knows where can i find the garrett GTX 4202...
  5. R

Where to overhaul in KL?

Mmmm ST Wangan sounds good
  6. Where to overhaul in KL?

Hi guys i recently blew my RB25DET that powers my prized R34 GTT. know any good places in KL to do a complete overhaul?
  7. R

NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

Do bare in mind not to go for lightweight replica rims as the car itself is heavy and will not ensure the rim's durability. and also make sure the tire is nitrogen filled the way it is from the factory to ensure safety
  8. R

Nissan r35 GTR 2013

They aren't here yet and won't be imported for awhile. it's safe to say 70% are 2008s out there.
  9. R

Roll cage questions

GODDAMN IT i should have known -.- let the search for a fabricator begin
  10. R

Roll cage questions

the reson why i want a rollcage is because i wanted to install a harness
  11. R

Roll cage questions

Eh what the actual f lah........... roll cage was meant for SAFETY -.- car inspection at its best
  12. Roll cage questions

Hi guys i found a shop where i can custom order a six-pin rollcage for my r34 gtt but i remembered that somebody told me it wasn't street legal to install one. can somebody get me answers? is there a jpj approval letter needed or something like that? :driver:
  13. R

looking for parts? post it here...

Um... this might be in the wrong thread but you know any cheap nitrous bottles? like the empty ones
  14. R

is there a CF version?
  15. R

I'm looking for a BNR34 stock spoiler anybody has one?
  16. R

Skyline Spotted!

Its my neighborhood for sure la... i just flipped when i saw that millenium jade paint so i took a ton of pics not everyday you see those Mspecs :proud:
  17. R

Skyline Spotted!

Saw a Mspec Nur in my neighbourhood recently ^.^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I recently bought a set of AR Racing coilovers from rev performance and I installed them on my neo. The workshop however used a very high preload which resulted in a very very very bouncy ride. I've undone the preload (loosen the spring completely) and tighten it to a point where the springs to do move ( up down left right ), and tighten another 4mm. Now the car is much less bouncy than before, but it still bounces quite a lot compared to my friends ride with coilovers . Should I go with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience