Search results

1. Akrapovic exhaust Porsche Cayenne GTS

Anyone selling these or similar in KL (Akrapovic exhausts)? I want one for my 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS............
  2. N

Porsche Cayenne Insurance

Anyone????
  3. Porsche Cayenne Insurance

Can someone recommend an insurance company in Malaysia that doesn't include 2% excess for Porsche Cayenne insurance Thanks
  4. 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Malaysian GPS Map

Guys I have just bought an imported Porsche Cayenne Turbo from the UK and it has a UK map already installed but I want to now install a Malaysian map.............where can I get that done here in KL Thanks in advance
  5. N

Import duty

Sure buy local better
  6. N

Import duty

I will buy local
  7. Import duty

Guys I need a reverse camera for my new GTR and have found one from a nissan dealer in Japan my question is how much will the import duty be. .......the camera is RM2700 Thanks Neil
  8. N

New Rear Tires for 2009 Nissan GTR

Thanks Bro I will call him tomorrow
  9. N

Any of these places open tomorrow? ?
  10. N

I will call some places today if they are open to see if they have any stock......roughly how much am I looking at for two new tires fitted balanced and aligned ?????
  11. N

looking for parts? post it here...

Want to buy 2 NEW rear tires for a 2009 GTR (Bridgestone 285/35/20)
  12. New Rear Tires for 2009 Nissan GTR

Guys, On monday I am going to buy two new rear tires to put on stock wheels. The front tires are the Bridgestone Potenza so I guess the sensible thing to do is use the same tires for the rear............but is that the case or would I be better getting something else, like a Michelin or...
  13. N

polish n wax your car - swissvax

How much for GTR35
  14. N

Buying a GTR.

Guys I just bought a 2008 Black edition and will pay for it when I get back into KL on the 6th Feb, and hopefully get the car just after Chinese New Year. I plan to get the GTR600 upgrade done along with the 2012 transmission upgrade and that will be it…..for now anyway. I look forward to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Red Bull Rookies is back for 2010, and this unique programme aims to find, fund and nurture, up and coming female drivers to form an all female racing team. For 2010, Red Bull Malaysia and partner Asia Advanced Driving Academy (AADA) has announced the team's driver line-up and this time it includes a new driver from Brunei...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience