Search results

1. A

Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Manual GTA -03

I personally know the owner I must say this is a very nice, clean and well maintained car. A very good buy! :)
  2. A

Red Proton Putra Stolen 04/08/2010

thanx for the info speed7791. parked the car outside the gate. i guess i have to follow up with my IO to close the case withing one month so i can give the case report to the insurance company. but the insurance said they will send their adjuster to interview me within one month :( still...
  3. A

Red Proton Putra Stolen 04/08/2010

going to make insurance report today. just wondering if u guys know how long does it take for kurnia insurance to investigate and insure my car if its confirmed stolen and not to be found? the car have no finance anymore.
  4. Red Proton Putra Stolen 04/08/2010

Yesterday my proton putra red color was stolen in front of the house at shah alam section 8. Car details are as follow: Model: Proton Putra Color: Red Engine: GSR (but looks normal from outside) No Plate: WJF 2929 My putra have front PROMOTE bumper, other than that theres no side or rear lips...
  5. A

[wts] slash vip ticket

SOLD!! ty
  6. [wts] slash vip ticket

SLASH V.I.P TICKET Live @ Surf Beach Sunway Lagoon 05 August (Thursday), 7.00pm Original price: RM384, selling at RM250! Quantity: 1 Section/Area: VIP Dealing method: COD Location: Shah Alam, Subang, Sunway, Damansara and nearby Contact: 019 610 3835 or 019 214 5941 - Andy Reason for sale...
  7. A

[wts] slash live in kl ticket!

SOLD!!!! but wait.... i got 1 more VIP, yup VIP ticket original priced at RM384. Selling at RM250. VIP area just in front of stage u can smell SLASH's sweat! :)
  8. A

[wts] slash live in kl ticket!

quick grab this total awesomeness!
  9. [wts] slash live in kl ticket!

SLASH TICKET Live @ Surf Beach Sunway Lagoon 05 August (Thursday), 7.00pm Original price: RM253, selling at RM150! Section/Area: PS1 Dealing method: COD Location: Shah Alam, Subang, Sunway, Damansara and nearby Contact: 019 610 3835 , Andy Reason for sale: I cant make it there. 1 ticket...
  10. A

4G93T Club

Ylkien, mind telling me where is the parts shop to get the RM70 water pump and the phone number? Is it OEM or other brand? Or if you know any mitsubishi spareparts shop that would be great.
  11. A

4G93T Club

halo all, my gsr last week the temp goes a bit high, then got home and check the water level is insuffecient. i top up the water then tomorrow go for a short drive and came back. later i check again the water and they dissapear again have to top up a little bit. today i fill up the water...
  12. A

4G93T Club

as i remember 3 months ago i did top overhaul, they sandblasted the piston surface clean it all and change to metal head gasket. so its not possible that the piston cracked if they noticed they would tell me. so the problem is maybe the turbo, ill check it myself first if i have the time and...
  13. A

4G93T Club

do i have to take off the whole turbine? or can i just take out the intake hose from the turbine and see it from there if there's any leak on the fin? does compression test also measure any piston ring or valve seal leak?
  14. A

4G93T Club

halo all sifus, my engine also makan engine oil like crazy, no leakage whatsoever when i look undercarriage. Sometimes when idle got lotsa white smoke coming out of the exhaust. when full on throttle also got white/greyish smoke come out. when full on throttle sometimes car jerking also. what...
  15. A

4G93T Club

allright thanx for the suggestion. will try the have it check over the weekend. yea i need to find a boost meter. anyone got spare for cheap sell? lol
  16. A

4G93T Club

u mean the fuel pump doest supply enough fuel when full acceleration? i doubt that a bit, but ill give it a check anyway. any other suggestion from all the gsr gurus??
  17. A

4G93T Club

jacky, by air flow sensor u mean the AFM box near the air filter?
  18. A

4G93T Club

Hello forummers, i need some help and opinions here regarding my gsr engine. i got a stock 4g93t gsr engine in my putra, stock engine, stock boost, stock piping, stock everything la. car have been running fine for 2 years now until recently. whenever i full throttle, the engine seems to have...
  19. A

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

nevermind alvin, ive bought the stock one. cheers.
  20. A

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

yep thats me, but those were the days lol. and yes im interested on the plate but please tell me it'll fit on stock cover, and hows the % condition? alvin right? pass me ur num. im leaving on monday.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Just wanna ask how do you guys normally clean your K&N drop in air-filter element? Cuz you know how the economy is not too good nowadays hehe. I read that it's possible to just soak it in soap water and later sun dry it.

Is it important to oil it? Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience