Search results

1. twistedichc

weekend car for ladies

i think i,ve seen it o mrr2 couple of month back but didn't get to confirm it as i was exiting & it goes past me on the right, i would want 1 too actually
  2. twistedichc

Need help on headlights restoration

can have a look here tho http://www.racenotrice.com/diy-refresh-car-headlights.html
  3. twistedichc

What is your first car?

i'm rotating my kelisa tyres every oil change coz it's driven sanely but for my snailed kancil is a no no coz the way i'm driving it, a small touge in bukit langat everyday 5days a week & enjoying the kepish sound everytime driving it, front alwez have to go 1st than rear. for the last 2 years...
  4. twistedichc

What is your first car?

gonna be on & off here till next year where i'll be a bit more free though
  5. twistedichc

What is your first car?

oni new bout a/c service when my fish a/c gave out on me on th 5th year after i purchase the car, after 3 types of compressor & 1 condensor (cost me round RM2K in oni 1 half year) finally found the 1 suits my fish & last longer than the rest & still running. which brings to the case, i...
  6. twistedichc

need help wit my starter??

hmm thought the method if starter cannot run oni, give it a try than but still hasn't got the time to do yet:banghead: ---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:23 PM ---------- now not much mech want to do it, why need do extra time...
  7. twistedichc

thx for the diagram will have a look connecting wire @ the car
  8. twistedichc

if I'm not wrong, both starter & solenoid needs the batt power to runs rite, should I detach both supply or either way is possible or just take out the relay, coz I want to make sure that I can ride my car to w/shop to change the starter without having other problems on the way.
  9. twistedichc

thx for the reply, ask mech he said sumthing inside starter maybe stuck, it moves out when starting & supposed to come back in when engine starts. if it is so, if the car edi start which wire should I disconnect but engine should still run. thx for your enlightenment sifuses:adore:
  10. need help wit my starter??

dear sifuses, my problem is, the starter wont stop working even when the engine already starts, even more surprisingly it's still working when I turned off the key. thought it was the relay problem, changed wit my horn relay still problem persist, spent a bit more & use a new 1 just making...
  11. twistedichc

Opinions on this gaming issue

think maybe that time my fren was teaching me in the easiest way them ranks were called, none the less its a worthy experience. thanx for the enlightenment Sent from my vivo Y15 using Tapatalk
  12. twistedichc

I meant the left & right thingy that can move inside the center square oni, please enlighten me if I'm wrong Sent from my vivo Y15 using Tapatalk
  13. twistedichc

Chinese chess oso good, once I can play them, but now I oni remember the king, gueen & elephant on how they can move
  14. twistedichc

fixing & painting my bmx in those younger days was goddamn satisfying:)
  15. twistedichc

that's awesome bro, 4 me the last time I was glued in cc was when iRC was the in thing, never had the skill for fast pace pc gaming, oni diablo 2, age of empire where I was good at wit cheat mode
  16. twistedichc

why would they say u're back stabber, it's not like u r officially in the gang, u r not asking people behind the so called brotherhood stards to go to other specific place. btw maybe they won't even notice if u r not there anymore
  17. twistedichc

Kancil L2 turbo check engine light after removing power steering rack

me 2 coz if it ever happens to mine, will know what to do if have to change oso
  18. twistedichc

I was thinking whats left is oni the cable that connect to the "sensor that is attached to the motor on the rack". tats why no signal to ecu so need to take the sensor out from motor & attached it back to the cable. if it works than need to cover the sensor @ put sumwhere near dashboarb...
  19. twistedichc

leave the club, u just lost the club but slimmest chance u'll loose them frens. maybe can make a group of x club members & play sumwhere else for instance once a month where u'll know whats your budget & easily can inform others if there is errands & re-schedule. I know it is not easy as said...
  20. twistedichc

if what u say is true, means the ecu cant detect power steering sensor, maybe if u remove the sensor from the rack & connect it back to the cable point it might solve the problem. definitely u have to waterproof them sensor if not got wet will become problem too. just my 2cent thought though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) I would like to change my crv 99 engine..

what the types of engine suit with my crv..

or maybe have any optional ideas to make the more powerful then the stock..

2) Where can i find crv 99 body kit?? Such as MUGEN etc..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience