Search results

1. A

{WTB} honda ek/ej with b18cr

B18CR EJ8. Offer me a price. If interest, please reply me a mail @ [email protected] or ****ONLY call 012-2294582
  2. A

Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

Jin.. den i must say welcome to the grey EK world.
  3. A

Sorry for the lately reply guys.. as hectic work around.. My car is just ok only. :) Anyway, many thanks for ur compliment on my car... I can say most of the team99ers have a nice car of their own.. May i know what is ur nick and real name as well ? :) Rgds, Mike
  4. A

How to download the gathering pic for Putrajaya. It password protected. Hi Krayven\Simon.. I had join the team already. I filled up the form and i give the member fees (40) on nasi kayu kandar already.. hehehe.. I am the one who drive with a normal EK (Grey color 1..) I had register my nick...
  5. A

Hi guys Can i know how can i get my password and login ID to logon to http://team99ers.2.forumer.com/ ? Just register on the web >?! Please advise. Thanks,
  6. A

Team 99'ers Official Launching on 30th April 2006

To CivicClan: Mike and u r ....? So this Sun gathering confirm ?! Nice to meet you guys around ...
  7. A

Drivin EK4 fully Converted to 99years. I m selling parts for any accesories\part Escp Honda... I didnt add you via Friendster but i do say Hi to you guys.. :) LoL
  8. A

Hi all... Would like to say ""HI"""to all zth Hondarian. So there is a huge gathering on the specific date as refer to Krayven post.? ! How to join ?!
  9. A

HONDA EK99 Parts\Accessories

Just let me know what you needed.
  10. A

The price for Tail lamps and head lamp = 1 pair `
  11. A

Hi Spoon.. Full conversion rm2820. Call me for the best price..
  12. A

spoon 15"!! + falken 55siri.. pic inside!

Do you accept trade-in ? IF yes, this is my rim details: 5Zigen Original 16"inch.. If interesting.. do let me know.
  13. A

Sorry.. Currently we are running out of stock for side marker..escp crystal type...
  14. HONDA EK99 Parts\Accessories

Hi Hondarian\all, For any parts\accessories below:If anyone interested, please pm\sms\ctc: Email: [email protected] Contact: 012-2294582 ALL PU Taiwan Parts: Honda EK99 Bonnet\Hood: RM300 Honda EK99 Boot: RM495 Honda EK99 Tail Lamp...
  15. A

please help : my EK3 was stolen

Sad to hear that as well.
  16. A

Carbon Fibre Hood for Honda and Proton

Please pm me ur best price for EK CF Hood. Kindly send me a picture at [email protected] Thanks,
  17. A

WTS:Honda B-series with B20B block

PLS PM me ur best price as well. [email protected] or contact: 016-6982898
  18. A

B16A engine kosong for sale

pm me as well for your best price ..... Please specific the parts in details

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all..
anyone know what type of lancer front bumper this is? (pls refer pic)
normal wira lancer front bumper, but with fog lite..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience