Search results

1. -wolfie-

For Sale: Mitsubishi Airtrek 2.3L

nicely tuned... smooth .. no drama... need to ask my turner how he did it... you interested?
  2. -wolfie-

For Sale: Mitsubishi Airtrek 2.3L

Ori ECU... no piggyback... no motec haltech.. nada....
  3. For Sale: Mitsubishi Airtrek 2.3L

Airtrek 2003 (2nd owner since 2015) Fully loaded as follow:- - Manley Stroker 2.3cc - Manley Conrod - Manley Crankshaft 2.3cc - ACL Racing bearing - HKS 274/278 Hi Cam - Brian Crower Retainer / Valve Spring - Wiseco Piston - Evo 9 turbo/wastegate - Work Fuel Regulator, cam pulley - DD...
  4. -wolfie-

Mosconi Gladen ONE 120.4 amp

you got a number?
  5. -wolfie-

Advice needed from all sifu's..

No bro.. I never blame him or what.. I never believed in blame game.. Since all of you guys explain in more details.. Then I can understand more,, this a lot
  6. -wolfie-

AC Lau aka panjang... Aka gou lou as well rite?
  7. -wolfie-

sifu's; I really stuck high and dry now... I don't know why ah wah set my car running rich, I ask few times to set the cam for me... no action... so abit frust ler.. When I push my car in... I really go all out.. so I do think now I'm in need to set the cams and dyno the car in healthy...
  8. -wolfie-

Bro Edward, 1) injector : evo injector 2) fuel pump : Evo I think 3) larger front mount intercooler : evo 7 4) full exhaust : 3 inch 5) fuel regulator : works engineering 6) other supporting mods like brakes & handling department : change to 4 pot brembo, car doesn't stop so change to AP...
  9. -wolfie-

bro.. any recommend tuner or workshop for me to go to?
  10. Advice needed from all sifu's..

Sifu's greetings! A proud owner of Airtrek.. really... never regret even thou.. the old lady its aging.. ok sifus.. in need advice and very much appreciated.. hands gone itchy and did quite abit mods:- 2.3 stroker evo 9 turbo boosting @1.5, 280hp install HKS 274/278 but didnt...
  11. -wolfie-

Where to find 2003 Airtrek Turbo Headlight

Kedai potong or FB Mitsubishi airtrek parts or others.. Mudah as well..
  12. -wolfie-

Evo 9MR Major Demod Sales

Cam set available?
  13. -wolfie-

Mitsubishi Airtrek Marketplace Links - Parts and Others.

Hi Guys, In need of HKS 272 cam.. Quite urgent? Anyone ?
  14. -wolfie-

2004 Honda Accord Euro R CL7 2.0 (M) Tyre R

I was searching mudah and motortrader.. All none.. And I was desperate for car.. Settle down with airtrek.. Sorry mate
  15. -wolfie-

2004 Honda Accord Euro R CL7 2.0 (M) Tyre R

Why only post now bro... I was searching for you... but too late..:banghead::banghead::banghead:
  16. -wolfie-

W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

Bro Edward.. You da man.. Points taken.. Advice well received..
  17. -wolfie-

W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

Hello guys.. Wolfie here.. Just got my airtrek today and here I am reporting for duty:thefinger: Very rookie bout airtrek but very happy to own 1.. So really in need all the advices and helps from all the bro here.. Now.. My ride really really under power and got no feel of turbo.. As...
  18. -wolfie-

SQ for sale...

i think its RW12..
  19. SQ for sale...

Dear All, Please find as follow:- Head Unit : Clarion HX-D2 Speaker : DLS Ultimate Series Nordica 6.2", 2 Way Component DLS Scandinavia Hi-mid DLS Reference 12" Sub Amplifier : DLS Reference RA40 (440 watts) 4 Channel Amp - Tweeter & Hi Mid...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I was in Midvalley Megamall yesterday, some idiot parked too close to the side of a corner in the underground parking. To avoid his/her/it's car, I had to turn at a really bad angle.

During the turn, my right rear sports rim chipped against the slight curb.

Chipped and scratched my rims, it's quite deep.

What can be done about it? Is there some kind of filler to cover up the parts that was chipped away, and respray?

Since it's the rear rim, it doesn't really affect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience