Search results

1. S

Price for Perodua Viva Alternator

Haha. Thats a huge different on price. Luckily I cancel the order. Or else I'm sure get chopped by them. Thanks a lot regarding the info you provided. Now I learn something new. :D
  2. S

Price for Perodua Viva Alternator

Thanks for the information. After I check, the battery voltage is more than 14 V. Which mean the alternator is ok. The sound is like steel metal scratching another steel metal. But now the sound gone. It seems like the problem is not from the alternator. Some more the alternator cost RM800+...
  3. Price for Perodua Viva Alternator

Recently I check from the Perodua Service Centre regarding the Alternator price. They say is RM800+. Is it real that expensive? Because there is a weird sound coming out from my engine part, I just worry that after changing the alternator, the weird sound still exist from my engine part. Any...
  4. S

[HELP]Weird Noise Coming from Engine

Recently my car also have the same problem. So I go to Perodua SC to check. The Mech say is Alternator problem. Need to change, some more cost RM800+. But today when I drive my car, the sound seems gone. Donno what happen to this viva. Seems alot of problem. I've been fixing this and that for so...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not everyday our client had follow our work for many years and became friends with us. Today we are here doing a second round of paint restoration after the Tezza been repainted with the top of the line Glasurit paint. The client also had me purposely drive my weekend ride so that this photo can be taken...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience