Search results

1. K

Silhouette Frameless Glasses for sale - brand new!!

Very nice stuff there but I have to say not many people willing to fork out RM300 (half of your price) for better lens, let alone frame. I just get myself a new spec therefore the price you posted is about the price I was qouted before.
  2. K

Mum, daughter killed in tragic end to family outing

If you read china press, they shown more pictures... like a naked dead body, a man face (which i suspect is the dad/husband)... storywise i got from thestar as I cant read chinese... I didnt say dad is wrong... i just describe his look wor
  3. K

Not sure... I also read from paper... lorry must b going so fast that it drag the car for 35M...
  4. K

Third party in relationship

Why does he wanna go for that gal and risk all that after he know her bf background? I mean how good could a gal be hanging around with gangster...
  5. K

Third party in relationship

Depends la... If the gal is happy with her gf, then why go kacau her... If she's being treated badly, I say GO FOR IT!!! Why? Cos I also done the same thing... When I court my gf, she's still with her x that time... At first just come out n chit chat la... slowly she revealed la that her...
  6. K

If you see China Press, they censored a naked body... I think its mum cos being covered with paper liao... and the guy with the stupid face must be the driver cum father/husband...
  7. K

pentium 3 desktop 4 sale

Why you wanna sell bro? Keep it lar... I bought a P3 500MHz system without monitor only RM15 from my friend's clearance sale..
  8. K

Used Computer Parts for Sale!!

Both CPU for RM100 possible? If okay, i let u know tomorrow cos i need to check whether my office pc can use EB CPU or not...
  9. K

car crime + burglary + rape case at Kota Damansara area

Yes, I also think all these rape thing are done by Malays, but chinese n indian haf their fair share of crimes as well. Indians are famous nowadays for breaking into factory stealing steels, and chinese are famous for ah longs, gangster, road bully, and armed robbery. I think our country is...
  10. K

if a girl.......

the first question... hahaha... i heard somewhere b4. anyway, i was intro to this gal which looks OK.. then somehow we got close till ppl think we are getting together but of course not. She told me alot about her previous relationship and yes, turning down guys for their 1st or 2nd time is a...
  11. K

w900i, 6680, N70, N90, 6111, 6280. Used 3650, k700i, 7610,

7610 AP... charger, handsfree and not much scratch on ori casing... Trade in for N70 how much?
  12. K

Jeremy Clarkson destroys a Kelisa!

I sort of has to agree with what jeremy said... its justified... He said he hates Malaysian n Korean cars cos its built for commercial purpose rather than someone who has passion about cars... Its true... I think Malaysian built cars, be it Proton, P2, Toyota, Hyundai etc really are...
  13. K

Petrol Price Go Up Tommolo!!!

my bro who went to petrol station just now confirmed price gone up 30 cent per litre... all the best... i guess gov need more money to repair MRR2 flyover so that Sammy Vellu get to eat abalone n shark fin for his daily dinner......
  14. K

this is wrong

i also wanted to capture the two stupid policeman riding their bike without headlight... only wish i brought my T7 along...
  15. K

BOSE speaker for SALE!!

bose only good in marketting la.. go get something else if u want something that sounds good..
  16. K

NOKIA 6681 (AVAXX AP SET) for sale!!

Urgent sale?? How about RM700 then...
  17. Toyota Vios parts pricing

I wonder if anyone went servicing their Toyotas' lately?? Im wondering here why their parts (left alone their fucking expensive labor charge) so expensive one? Really so good aa? Somemore claimed 40,000 KMs on OE air filter for Vios. Really feel cheated... and will b tempted to buy aftermarket...
  18. K

looking for commends on Vios

Vios is great but let say if u plan to carry more than 2 most of the time, take a tour to Honda showroom and look at City.. way more spacious.. Some ppl complain Vios floaty, some complained not fuel efficient as City, some said this n etc.. For me.. I think its good.. comfort n can drive...
  19. K

Zunishu Scam Awareness!!!!

Not sure what the company was called.. but kena once.. That time Im quite free, so ma scratch lor.. Later say I can win this n that by buying this or that.. I straight away said no need.. BLardy fella still have the guts to ask me why.. can win 52" TV or Perdana bla bla.. I straight away...
  20. K

big sale goin on...CHECK OUT GUYS

PM me the price pls... TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports online, Porsche's new chairman has said that the German supercar builder is evaluating a return to Formula 1, a sport the company left in 1962 due to high costs.

Though Porsche has returned as an engine supplier a couple times (remember TAG Mclaren?), the marque has generally stayed away from Formula One, preferring instead to compete in endurance races and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience