Search results

1. Harith

upgrade ecu for 4g15,4g91,4g92,4g93

bro... im interested but need to know what do you actually do... remapped eprom? cheers...
  2. Harith

{ WTSwap } 16" with 15"

bro i have 1 set of 15" work emotion rims (bronze).. Wrap with 195/55/15 profile tires.... Rim Condition: Good no bend - Normal wear and tear like scratches and color not shiny like new... Tires Condition: Front Astra 75% - Rear ContiContact 50% Rim has 8 holes can fit cars with PCD...
  3. Harith

satria front hood

bro i have 1 newly bought (not secondhand) and used only for 1 week... Reason: change to gsr bodypart Condition: Mint condition (flat black color) Price: Pm me your offer Location: Serdang, Bangi, Putrajaya, If interested do sms me at 012-6674601
  4. Harith

4G93T Club

thx for the advise ftzone... is the any particular place that i can have that done .. with a good workmanship... ? any places that you or any one in the GSR community could suggest to me? cheers...
  5. Harith

4G93T Club

Thx for the reply Bro... You've stated that the problem could be a bad grounding at the 1st injector. Any suggestion what i can do and what to look for. Could i just tap the negative wire and connect it to the car body... Just an idea.. really trying to learn this stuff step by step:hmmmm:
  6. Harith

4G93T Club

Hi guys... For starters let me explain abit about my engine.... I'm running a 4G93T Year 95" CD5W Libero model engine in my Proton... The problem is that one of my injectors in not having any current going through it... to be exact its the 1st injector (next to the timing belt). The other 3...
  7. Harith

Original Greddy Type S BOV for sales LIKE NEW ( rare n cheap )

bro could u pm me your best price... thx cheers...
  8. Harith

4G93T Club

Hi guys... i have a question here..... I have abit of problem with my TD04L...it seem to be making a whining sound when the spooling start until i get to full boost... FYI i just service the turbine couple of days ago by tong turbo.... before the service the whining sound wasnt there... but...
  9. Harith

WTS - Wira 1.5 MMC Injection Kit - VR4 Front Brake - Wira Meter

hairi - bro sry im not selling the injection kit separately...
  10. WTS - Wira 1.5 MMC Injection Kit - VR4 Front Brake - Wira Meter

Hi guys... i have a couple of item to sell here... Item Desc. - Wira 1.5 Injection Kit (MMC ECU) Condition - Good... Working - Used Price - SOLD The kit consist of 7 item... Plug and play for any 4G13/4G15 engine. Intake+Fuel Rail+Injector Throttlebody(FYI T/B Need to be re-service to use)...
  11. Harith

4G93T Club

thx for the fast reply... is tong turbo is the one in cheras right? so now time to find a used condenser... do mention a recond condenser... where can i get one? does shaft play can result white smoke coming from exhaust? btw im in KL...
  12. Harith

4G93T Club

hi guys... i have some Q's that needed some answer... unfortunately my car just got into an accident yesterday... so the condenser is leaking and dented... From CD5W Libero i was wondering is it possible to replace the condenser with a condenser from 4g93p (satria GTi or Putra)?... what about...
  13. Harith

RSR magic,tanabe,5Zigen and other japan mufflers

4.Brand: Blitz (S-flow) Inlet: 2.8” Body length: 15.5” Price: RM300 Fiber condition? Bro pm me your best price... very interested... cheers...
  14. Harith

Wanna Swap 15" Spoon Replica without tyres !!

bro ... i have a set of taiwan 15" Work Emotion (bronze)... 8 holes (pcd 100 and 114).. would you like to trade?... cheers...