Search results

1. A

rally school!

the problem here is that we all tend to blame one another. yes the government has put an effort into it. but it aint enuff compared to other sporting events. yes the PERT team hasn't been performing consistently on top mark. now give me one team that soars all the way to the top without a glitch...
  2. A

Strut Bar - Help

dude, would u be kind enuff to let me know where exactly is this Ultra Racing? mine's a kancil. can ah?
  3. A

Strut It Out!

it's embarassing to ask but this thing is really clouding me in the worst situation. wut do u call the bar tht is fitted undercarriage? one between the front tyres n one between the rears? then wut do u call the bar tht ppl fit on top of the mount in the engine bay? struts? stabilizers? anti-rol...
  4. A

which is fastest below 1.0cc engine out there

jeeez.. HAHAHAHAHAA :D aiyoo elaine. u got him good. btw, hv u guys ever noticed tht the posts are all steering away from the main thread which is intended to get a (lame) discussion going about which small cars goes fastest n fires off the runway like a cockcroach. i think my kancil is...
  5. A

Question about Neon installation in malaysia ...

if u do it with style, evrything will look cool. but some r just plain ass. i saw this red satria in kg. melayu subang with a big neon, no.. actually it looks like the long lamp we hv in the kitchen back home (wut's the name huh?) n it stuck out at the side of his undercarriage. dude.. the point...
  6. A

Strut It Out!

wah this stanley guy sure is famous one ah. ive already asked around bout suspension set-ups, induction units n shitty stuffs and almost evrybody pointed out to him. wah stanley ah.. how can i get to u ah?
  7. A

BIG NEWS! First car with spinners in Malaysia

those r just rim covers with attached spinners. heh. honestly i'd get away frm those hideous creatures. but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. altho i must say tht malaysians are great ppl but we're still lacking in the creative side n we sucked at those finishing touches. i mean, look...
  8. A

Strut It Out!

wah no replies ah? waaa now i know im not tht good. bummer. but i really wanna know. so if sum1 could just spend a few minutes to attend my case, it'll be an honour.
  9. A

rally school!

it's like this: one large sticker on an F1 car will earn the respected team millions of dollars of ad money. wut i mean is, u put a Red Bull logo on the Sauber and the team will get paid depending on the size of the logo, the position which it was placed and the short period (seconds) of which...
  10. A

Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

huh? aiyoo is tht so? :confused: i hope not coz if it is, it sucks. :mellow:
  11. A

rally school!

forget the WRC. karamjit can't even complete his run at the APRC just for lack of funds! :mad: damn! wut the heck is going on? they give tax-payers money to fund the screwed national football team, the badminton squad n mr. alex yoong a while ago but they cant freaking put money on whr the...
  12. A

wuts up with those?!

porfavorr.. porfaborr.. yup guys he's right. ;)
  13. A

wuts up with those?!

nudge, nudge, wink, wink.. honestly i got a fair balance of pros n cons about this "tongkat ali for kereta" gizmos. sum say they're good, bit more power, bit less fuel consumption n the others say they're just fiddlesticks, total smartshop crap n just another way of selling wut u dont really...
  14. A

wuts up with those?!

clicker happy paradise :) appreciate yr help. i still do want to get a whole new induction unit under the hood. the prob with after-sales product is the middle-of-the-sales salesman. aiyoo evrything also good for yr car. budget's not really a prob but i do need to knw tht my money's...
  15. A

newbie calling oldies.. *roger n out*

thanks elaine!
  16. A

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

i want one! i want one! eh, how ah? pls.. tq
  17. A

Fuel for your rides

been using v-power since i started driving. before the oil price-hike, its more expensive, but now it's even more! hehe. but i dont mind coz i drive a small car which burns little fuel plus my office is 5 minutes away from my house so u guys out there hehe.. god bless u. but i think v-power...
  18. A

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

holy quack! holy gizmos!.. if i'd known better. i was thinking of buying X-1R end of the month. luckily i didn't. but, it brings us back the the basic question: do we need additives like tht? or we are better off without them?
  19. A

Car wiper problem.....

this is a normal recurring problem. it's like the problem u hv with yr wheel alignment with yr dad's car. got a balancing service then after 2 months the car still swerves to the right while u let yr hands of the steering to makan yr nasi bungkus like i always do. ;) ive changed my wiper...
  20. A

Care and Feeding of the Clutch

i guess if this initial_d guy is a jpj license inspector n sits with me during my license test, i'll be sure to fail one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things might be top of the stakes for their production cars with the 1M Coupe on the way as well as the brand new F10 M5 but on the circuit it’s a bleak affair for BMW, having broken many hearts by leaving the Formula One circuit at the end of last season. The trend continues as they have just announced that they’re pulling out their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience