Search results

1. melody

She Blocked Me.....

Check this out. http://www.koreus.com/animation/she-blocked-me.html
  2. melody

Which is more painful??.........LOLz

Which is more painful ? This one... :love: or This ... ???????????? :love:
  3. melody

EPF to bailout Khazanah, Kumpulan Wang Amanah Pencen & Permodalan Nasional Bhd?????

"KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 3 — State investment company Valuecap Sdn Bhd owes its three shareholders RM5.1 billion, which is due to be repaid in February 2009. This debt, in the form of interest-bearing unsecured bonds, raises questions over plans for the Employees Provident Fund to lend RM5 billion...
  4. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Confessional An old man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues. Man: I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, and many children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Yesterday I picked up two college girls who were hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I...
  5. melody

I want to go CAR SHOW...

6. melody

Olympic Flame 18+

FHM China Engaged Girls in Combat and Sports - Olympic Flame The Chinese edition of FHM (For Him Magazine) is celebrating its forth anniversary, and shows their support for the upcoming Beijing 2008 Olympics in a stunning photoshoot. The May’08 issue of the magazine covered a 32-pages...
  7. melody

Have You Ever Seen Rocks Pray?.........Amazing

This is AWESOME! Tilt your head to the left to see the picture. You will be amazed at what you see. Look at the entire length of the picture......
  8. melody

Things That Make You Wanna SCREAM!!!

(You can probably add to the list.) There's always a car riding your tail when you're slowing down to find an address. You open a can of soup and the lid falls in. There's a dog in the neighborhood that barks at everything. You can never put anything back in a box the way it came...
  9. melody

Spot the beautiful girl

Look carefully on the picture below. Spot out beautiful girl on the picture.
  10. melody

Can u read this....Amazingggggggggg

Don ' t even think about using spell check!!!!!!! ! fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a...
  11. melody

New way to ask!!

12. melody

Our Salaries........

THIS IS ABOUT OUR SALARY What I need... What i asked my Recruiter for... TAKE HOME What my HR Promised... C.T.C What i felt it as ... TAKE HOME What i have got ... BEFORE DEDUCTING THE TAX And finally .... What i am now getting... AFTER DEDUCTING THE TAX
  13. melody

HaPPy NeW YeAr 2008!!

Happy New Year 2008 to aLL ZTHians! Hours of happy times with friends and family Abundant time for relaxation Prosperity Plenty of love when you need it the most Youthful excitement at lifes simple pleasures Nights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy) Everything you need...
  14. melody

Election coming~check your name!

General Election coming - Make sure your name is still in the electoral rolls Go to this site to check if your name is still in the electoral rolls. Election is coming. Exercise your vote! SEMAKAN DAFTAR PEMILIH SPR Please ask all your friends to check too...
  15. melody

Mahathir's Era.......

Relax and have a good laugh. During the Mahathir's Era.… One lousy day in the middle of the economic crisis, PM Mahathir was feeling extremely frustrated and wondering how another neighbouring country can be doing better than Malaysia. One of his aides said, "I heard that the leaders...
  16. melody

You shouldn't find these things in your garden!!!

enjoy!!! hahaha..
  17. melody

CaR LoVerS~~

2008 Audi R8
  18. melody

LoVeOLogY

19. melody

FuNNy PiCtuReS

20. melody

Cool Meanings

Cool meanings Cigarette: A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool at the other. *********** Love affairs: Something like cricket where one-day internationals are more popular than a five-day test. *********** Marriage: It's an agreement in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes, you may contact me directly which we do supply to your location in SARAWAK!!
Further details or enquire pls feel free to ring me.
Thanks You Very Much.

Our Dealer At Miri:
1) BW Tyre Sdn. Bhd.
2) Sing Ming Workshop
3) William's Brother Workshop
4) King's Auto Services
5) GT Motorsport Trading
5) Danny's Workshop
6) Albertlim Motor Sdn. Bhd.
7) San Thai Hin Car Services

Our Dealer At Bintulu:
1) Tiong Brother's Car Accessories & Services
2) Z One Auto Car & Services
3) Mathew Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience