Search results

1. nickster1982

OZ Ultraleggera Sport Rims For Sale.

Please PM me the price for 17x7.5j 5x98
  2. nickster1982

Fiat 600D

Bro, did you try posting ur ride at ItaliaAuto? You might get better luck there! There are a handful of classic Fiat enthusiasts there. All the best! ;)
  3. nickster1982

CERMIC 500'C Ceramic Brake Pad

Hey bro..it was a pleasure dealing with you and having these fixed to my car! :)
  4. nickster1982

Rapidstop performance 550'c brake pad

Btw, I am using the Cermic brake pads for my rear as well! Installed by you guys! ;)
  5. nickster1982

Rapidstop performance 550'c brake pad

Hey bro...it was a pleasure dealing with you and having these brakepads installed. I am still running them in and will update on its performance. Give me another few days to tell! However, so far so good! ;) Cheers!
  6. nickster1982

[WTS] Sale: EXHAUST MIDBOX & BULLET (2.0"/2.5"/3.0")(LOCAL & IMPORTED STUFF)

After reading many reviews and good testimonies about Weng’s products and service, I was convinced to call him and visit his shop. He was very friendly on the phone and I explained that I had recently installed a 4-2-1 extractor from another well-known tuning house and my stock muffler was...
  7. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

AWoldskool...welcome and good to have you here. It is very sad to hear that you have to sell off yer ride! Where are you going to study and for how long? It may be difficult to sell off yer ride at this time and for RM53k! Most ppl may prefer to buy a new car as it is only a few k more. Also...
  8. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

That is not bad! You managed to knock off around 2 secs from the Proton claimed '10.8 secs' for 0-100km/h! It is a good achievement! :) So what is your next target or hoping to achieve?
  9. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Glad to know that you feel at home here! :) You just graduated? What kind of job are you interested or looking for?
  10. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

GREAT JOB BRO!
  11. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Hey dude...WELCOME! We will pleased to have you here! Which model WC did you get? Auto or Manual? You currently located in Kuantan?
  12. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Bro...your ride is looking good! Really nice pics! Can see that you are turning into some pro photographer! haha! Hope you are loving and enjoying yer DSLR and ride! ;) Btw, yer spoiler and kits....altogether how much? PM me la...i am interested in the kits. However, I may only get '2 - 3'...
  13. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Wah bro! That is a nice hobby! I would also like to get a DSLR! However, I am now tight on cashflow! :( My car got damaged by a tree opposite my house! Lightning struck it and it landed on the front of my car! My bonnet and fender....totally gone! Luckily, din fall on my car roof....if not my...
  14. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

HEy guys...so sad! I was not able to login and join you guys for the last few days! Also, our forum is missing like '10' pages of threads from the last time i logged in! Anyway, good to be back! haha!
  15. nickster1982

ADC

Things are fine over here...except that very busy lor! Work and all! Stress la! My big day...not so soon ler! Gotta save enough money to buy house and then get married ler. All my money spent on other things liao. So now gotta really save and change priority! :P Tracy also sends her...
  16. nickster1982

ADC

Hey bro...no need to pretend and say that you are joking la! I know i am FFK king! haha! All my frens tell me that! :P Btw, how is your wife doing? Both yer wives! hehe! Hope they are doing good! :P Catch up with you soon! Cheers!
  17. nickster1982

ADC

Hey bro...good to hear from you! Hope that all is well with you! :) Will definitely call you soon to catch up! ;) Cheers!
  18. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Aiyoh! You lose all your money to gambling. So sad la! Must as well give to Evo5229 and me to mod our cars! haha! Giving is better than losing it to gambling ma! haha! Yer car got facelift?! What you did? Change to Evo 7 look-alike??! Please dont tell us that you got the new Waja facelift...
  19. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Hey bro...what bodykits are you selling? What brand? PU or fibre? Send me yer price list and some pics la! Quite interested la! Got to consult my gf first and see if she let me add kit and change my rims! :P I wanted to add one more amp for my ICE system. She also dont allow! Sigh! We...
  20. nickster1982

Waja Campro Owner Club

Hey bro...i never double parked la. I parked in those proper parking lots by the road, side parking ones. You know la...got many ppl suck in side parking...can reverse and hit the car behind! Sheeesh! The person left by the time i come back, so i cannot catch the culprit! Anyway, yer...