Search results

1. karem

Honda FD2r Rims Replacement

Most of the time FDs can survive offsets lower than 40. I think would best to stick to offsets > 45 if using 8.5JJ running 235/40R18.
  2. karem

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

W81G Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. karem

BC Racing Coilover Setup...

Means BC Racing V1 doesn't have adjustable shaft? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. karem

Hot areas cars go missing

I've been in & out of there all these years... did not realize it even. Lucky for me haven't been stolen but yes, break-ins got...
  5. karem

FD2 k20a swap

Would this mean the gearbox mounts are also same for both cars ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. karem

Putra Lalala

I can't remember the code... Sorry about that. Yes, it was before the public road under MEX was opened to public. It's a good stretch but not safe due to constructions that time. Haha... who would have thought. Must be from somebody of different generation. Yes, I was quite pleased with...
  7. Putra Lalala

hi guys... just to share some of my shots. Bought a Proton Putra yr 2000 from a Used Car Dealership in Klang in 2007. The owner was originally a man named Jaafar & was transferred to a woman. I am the third owner :itsme: A day before I took the car, the HU was robbed off the dashboard...
  8. karem

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

At a glance I thought it was a Camry!
  9. karem

Photos Of My 93' Corolla

my jaws just dropped! I would say give all the love to it!
  10. karem

which civic generations is the sportiest?

If in hatchback form, it would be EK9... If in sedan form... EG9
  11. karem

Idiot Drivers

wow AHF2223 is trying to lead the IDIOT ranking board...
  12. karem

VOGTLAND Lowering Springs

new year bump
  13. karem

[T3] Toyo Tires

Please quote me price for TOYO 888 TOYO T1-R sizes 225/45R18 225/40R18 TQ!
  14. karem

Michelin Pilot Sport 3

Oni now saw this thread. When I was using the PS3, the same chipping rubbers also occured, but I only used it about 3-4 months only back then for work & some spirited driving. No Rallies! I somehow didn't bother about the chipping but during change of rims, I got myself different tyres cap ayam...
  15. karem

[WTS] Eibach Products

pls pm eibach pro-kit for ford focus 2.0 TDCi MK2.5
  16. karem

putra evo3

even after some good years owning Putra, I'd say this on is the best looking Putra :adore: just above Promote & Tomato's Widebody Godspeed to the sales.
  17. karem

WTS: CL1 Accord Euro R

fellow forummer aje... tp baru beli keta ujung tahun lepas... isk isk ni lagi syahdu
  18. karem

WTS: CL1 Accord Euro R

kenapa bila den dah beli kereta baru advertise... :bawling:
  19. VOGTLAND Lowering Springs

VOGTLAND Sport Lowering Springs available. In USED condition, 2 months old. Very comfortable. :driver: Suitable for V50 / S40 / Ford Focus sharing C1 platform. 2004 - 2010 models. Reason for selling: Overloaded passanger at times, not suitable for my travels :bawling:
  20. karem

Borbet 17" Rims PCD 108

SOLD guys! Thanks all for the interest

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience