Search results

1. WTB: EK 2 doors. Anyone selling?

Hi Guys, Currently I am looking for HONDA EK 2 Doors. Prefer fully converted to Typre R look & with B16B or B18C Type R engine.... If you or your friends do have the above car that I mention, please email me your interior, exterior & engine bay photos. And please list down the specs & car...
  2. Nissan Cefiro A32 VIP Brougham for sale. RM29,800 (NEGO) Selling Cheap......

sold..........................
  3. Who wanna exchange his car with my VIP car?

Hi guys, Anyone of you thinking of selling your car but buyer hard to get loan or something else? I owned a Cefiro A32 year 97 3L. Interior & exterior fully converted to Brougham VIP & lots of stufs. Very quiet, smooth engine & nice family car. If you interested on this car, maybe we can...
  4. A32 year 1997 fully convert to Brougham. Attractive price revise & photos.

A32 year 1997 fully convert to Brougham.Photos.HIGHLY NEGO.... Engine Standard 3.0L V6 Service every 5000km with Castrol Magnatec (Semi-Synthetic) Changed 4 engine mounting. Engine very quiet, smooth & powerful. Air Bag ABS Electronics Digital Air-Cond Auto flip side mirror...
  5. Enquiry on R33 GTR & GTS. Please help. Info needed.

Hi Guys & Skyline owner expert, I interested on looking for a R33 Skyline. I saw some of them is selling off their R33. I just want to know what is the different of R33 GTR & R33 GTS? And I see the guys selling off the R33 is without sunroof. R33 does not comes with sunroof? And also...
  6. A32 year 97 fully converted to Brougham for sale.

Cefiro A32 fully converted to Brougham 4 sale. NEW PRICE.... Engine Standard 3.0L V6 Service every 5000km with Castrol Magnatec (Semi-Synthetic) Changed 4 engine mounting. Engine very quiet, smooth & powerful. Air Bag ABS Electronics Digital Air-Cond Transmission Auto Service...
  7. A32 year 97 fully converted to Brougham for sale.

A32 fully converted to Brougham 4 sale. HIGHLY NEGO.... Engine Standard 3.0L V6 Service every 5000km with Castrol Magnatec (Semi-Synthetic) Changed 4 engine mounting. Engine very quiet, smooth & powerful. Air Bag ABS Electronics Digital Air-Cond Transmission Auto Service every...
  8. A32 3.0cc use how much litre of engine oil?

Hi guys, Want to check with you guys. A32 3.0cc engine use how much litre of engine oil? Some said have to use more than 4 litre of engine oil. But Tan Chong said that 4 litre is exactly enough. So which one is true?
  9. Where to get strut bar for A32?

Hi guys, Anyone know where can get front & rear strut bar for A32? Is it a rare item & hardly to find in half-cut shop? How bout Ultra-Racing. Is it good?
  10. Looking for 2nd hand big face CD player for my A32...

Hi guys, Currently I am looking for 2nd hand big face local CD player for my A32. I understand that original A32 comes with big face Clarion Cd player. Right? If anyone want to sell off, please do let me know. thanks. Looking for local model. Not Japanese CD player. Thanks. Kelvin...
  11. Looking for 17" deep dish 2pc rim to exchange with my 18" 2pc rim

Hi guys, Currently I have a set of 18" 2pc rim attach to my Cefiro A32. I am looking for someone that having 17" deep dish 2pc rim with tyres that wanna upgrade to 18" rims. So we can exchange the rims & do some adjustment on it. If anyone interested to exchange with me, please feel free...
  12. What is the fuel consumption for A32 3.0L V6?

Hey guys, 1. Need to check with you all. How much would be the fuel consumption for 3.0L V6 compare to 2.5L? 2. Which engine will be more save in terms of fuel consumption? 3. I heard some ppl said 3.0L V6 is around 32 sen per km & some said its only 25 sen per km. So which one is true?
  13. What engine oil to use for A32 3.0V6?

Hey guys, What engine oil normally you guys use on A32 3.0 V6 engine? Fully or Semi? Last time when I drove A31 RB20T, I use Castrol Magnatec. Quite good. Any recommendation & how many litre we need for V6?
  14. Enquiry Cefiro A32 on 2.5cc engine?

Hi all A32 Sifu, I heard alots of owner of A32 convert their engine from 3.0cc to 2.5cc. Just want to know, do we need to buy the half-cut or only buy "kosong" engine? 1. As I heard somes said that just buy the 2.5cc "kosong" engine & use back the 3.0 gearbox, dashboard & wiring. Does this...
  15. Enquire on A32 Suspension/ Springs.

Hi Ceffy Members, I am a new guy to A32. I just own a A32. Currently I am using stock absorbers & springs. My car now is with 18" rim. I wanna lower down abit my car but do not want to use adjustable absorber as I very fedup with bumping already. I want comfort while lowering down my car...
  16. What injectors can be upgrade for RB20 Turbo?

Hi frens, I am driving a Ceffy with RB20 Turbo. I want to upgrade my injectors to higher cc. Any injectors recommendation for my RB20T upgrades? Any injectors that suitable & plug & play for RB20T? If possible, include the price as well. Thanks. Regards, Kelvin
  17. Need Info on upgrading RB20DET. Please discuss.

Hi guys, I am driving a Cefiro with RB20DET. I heard that the stock RB20DET ceramic turbo cant boost up to 1 bar as the bearing will fly out through the exhaust. Hehe. Correct me if i am wrong. I really would like to feel the feeling of 1.5 bar. I have few question & would like to get the...
  18. What is the maximum boost for RB20 Turbo?

Hi Guys, I am driving a Cefiro A31 with RB20 Turbo Skyline GTS engine. Currently I have upgrade my exhaust to 3" from front to back, K&N air-filter, boost controller. Might be mod my side Intercooler to FMIC. Then maybe a Tial wastegate. My injector is still original. Fuel Pump is using GTR...