Search results

1. J

Discuss About Your Car...

bypas the emo, still cant start n formen found engine pressure not enough to start... is change engine is needed? cause formen ask to change engine.... got better advise?
  2. J

wireman checked n found te fuel pump n engine no electric supply, not sure ECU cut off or not? is there anyway to unlock?
  3. J

maybe by default is KL, anyway I'm from Butterworth. Again, do you know where got formen know how to dismantle EMO sensor(that sensor on start switch area)?
  4. J

alright, let try my luck n ask formen check the starter, thanks you all comments to me....
  5. J

now car at workshop, they said not electric supply to starter even switch the key on, found the battery going low n low... still checking what is the problem now.... if anyone face the issue before, please call me... Send to Mit SC, did plan before if still cannot fix inthese 2 weeks will send...
  6. J

did damaged to starter, but already fixed n changed the part a month ago.... As you know the original car key there got sensor right, we only can switch n start the engine after the sensor detected(beeps sound trigger when detected the sensor). Now, the problem like when turn the key n the car...
  7. J

Mitsubishi Airtrek turbo 2004 - Car cannot start and the system keep reset when I switch on the engine. Anyone face this problem before..?? if yes, please contact me: 012-4981238 and I'm from Penang and now help needed from expert to narrow down my car problem. Btw, I did changed Ari-flow...
  8. J

Mitsubishi Airtrek Marketplace Links - Parts and Others.

Mitsubishi Airtrek turbo 2004 - Car cannot start and the system keep reset when I switch on the engine. Anyone face this problem before..??
  9. J

Engine auto shutdown

Just took my car to Mitsubishi service center and found the Coil faulty. (items connected plug). Everyone know where I can get this part? please call my cell phone 012-4981238
  10. J

Engine auto shutdown

I from Penang and now the car can't drive already, the engine off in 2 minutes time. The MAF is near the throttle body ones?
  11. J

Engine auto shutdown

yes, the engine icon light is on. Car cannot start in few minutes... let it cool down and it is able to start back after, but it going shutdown again after 1-2 minutes again. no "strange noise", all lamp, signal, air-con and DVD player are working fine.
  12. Engine auto shutdown

Hi all, Help needed from you all again to understand what going wrong to my car again.... previously got gear box problem (fixed on Jan 2013) and cooling fan's ecu problem (fixed a week ago). Now I found my car auto shutdown in few minutes after the engine started, it is just happened...
  13. J

Lack during driving for Airtrek Turbo 2.0L

I did called him already and will going down to KL to his workshop soon, thanks you advise.
  14. J

But the part really expensive purchase from Mitsumishi, somehow I just repaired my gearbox and it is look like still got other problem.... Oh my god....
  15. J

Hi all, Finally I found local site gearbox repairer and fix my gear box , I should said that they replaced another used gearbox to my car (feel happy when my car is fixed). But it is look like performance not like previously, when I move to Gear "D", it is delay about 1 sec to capture the...
  16. J

Hi all, really really...... bad to me.... my car really break down and confirmed with Mitsumishi Technician, GearBox gone. everyone know where get can used car (second hand) gear box. please call me immediately, 012-4981238, Mr Ng. urgent!!!!
  17. J

i got this problem before... the problem gone after I replaced the water tank. now only this problem i got and it is come intermittently....
  18. J

I experience only on morning and afternoon, but seldom driving at night. it is happened when I try to press petrol that time...
  19. J

let try ron 97 for while... thanks bro your advise....
  20. J

hi stutzedward, to answer your question as below: - Lack of power? Yes - Does it vibrates when turbo kicks in? Nope, but it look like fuel come not smooth... - Is there any weird noise when turbo spins? nope reayll hear that.. - Is there any weird noise during gear change? nope. -...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i want to know is that if i transplant a B16 into my current civic EG , the fuel consumption will be better compare to D16 engine? i meant normal drive, not open vtec all the time as im not really a person who like to race.... cause i heard a friend of mine say so when he did the transplant, he said the honda civic EG and EK body is heavy...:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience