Search results

1. M

Timing belt

Hi, for chinese sifus wishing a Hapi Chinese New Year.... Im done with my major service.... Now my absorber problem, duno wat brand 2 put, suggest me a good brand but not adjustable.. Thanks.
  2. M

Timing belt

hi sifus, yesterday i went workshop, and the formen checked and showed me that my timing belt is not tight enough and my tension-er got prob, and i already bought the timing belt kit and water pump, and there got two tension-er bearings 5seals, and now i don't understand about the timing belt...
  3. M

>>any Seremban People<< N9

Hi 2 every1 , me from senawang....
  4. M

Timing belt

Ok thanks vr2turbo and danz, i think ill do the major service, k is the engine oil 15w 50 ok for perdana v6?
  5. M

Timing belt

hi bro, thanks.. i planned to do a major service in another 10000km, and can i still run in tiz condition? and can i know y do tiz happen? and is it normal for v6? and if the pulley got problem how can i identify tat? need advise,thanks. ---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  6. M

Tyres for Myvi - Please recommend

Bro try 2 use "good year", i feel it has good grip in rain, and the important thing check alignment and Tyre balancing every 6months. ---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:19 PM ---------- and if u r a frequent driver then u need to check...
  7. Timing belt

Hi V6 sifus , im drivivg V6 year 2008, having noise around timing belt area, when i touch the timing belt cover can feel a kind of vibration, my car clocked 610981km, and is that because of timing belt or ??????
  8. M

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Wuaaaaaa......... I baught it at last, V6 year 2008 last batch, SO far so gooooddddddd..... any 1 can suggest me best workshop around klang valley 2 service my car. wanna check my timing belt n oso the GB condition.... TQ.
  9. M

Okey Bro... which is the best place to service the car in KL area? im new to KL and also wit PV6.
  10. M

Best Car Ever Made by Proton......

hi bro, me 2 the same... hahaha... nice car proton ever made, quality is there bro, OLD is GOLD bro....
  11. M

Hi, Im new to tiz forum, planning to get a PV6 yr2007/2008, last edition, i need some advice, what do i need to check wit the car? I know this car got prob wit the GB, but other then GB what else to check wit the car? ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...