Search results

1. S

Levin Twin Exhaust or single exhaust ?

dzul, do you use BT exhaust header plus SVT twin muffler? or you have different combination?
  2. S

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

count me in. long time no TT, forgot already how to TTT.... hahahaha
  3. S

MAYDAY!!! My car shaking while >80kmh and it doesn't if the clutch is press

most probably - drive shaft & ball joint (lower arm)
  4. S

FT86 vs GT86

GT86 looks like Hyundai Coupe. better FT86
  5. S

ECT-S manual or power

normally 'manual' will shift gear at rpm less than 3k. power mode gives you more rpm, hence feels more power. but if u get used to manual, you may notice that u can shift gear faster.
  6. S

Help need to identify several parts from Toyota SE

i thought this is a quiz? hehehehe
  7. S

BT 20v Can't rev pass 6.2k rpm

bro, mind to share what's wrong with the meter? tq
  8. S

HElp !!! car cooling Problem !!!!

just remove the heater system, put on rubber cap (2 units) and seal it tight. removing thermostat valve also no issue, only your car will take time to warm up during cold start. & may be a bit effect on your fuel consumption (not really noticeable).
  9. S

Turbocharged 20V Blacktop

bro vh-101; 17" wheel and still spinning? that's plenty of torque u hv there...
  10. S

Turbocharged 20V Blacktop

the is turbo kit from Blitz, and if you are lucky, you can get it fitted on 4AGE from Japan. try check with alvin/tom's. saw the post sometime ago. but sitting in BT+turbo.... is a priceless feeling... dont forget to get bucket seat as well...
  11. S

unknown function for button "Econ".

yup, small thing by toyota but have significant technology behind. our local car don't have this type of saving technology yet... still bz with fixing the air bag (where most AE111 has been installed long time ago)
  12. S

fuel regulator leaking!!!

Re: fuel regurator leaking!!! you mean the pressure gauge (for displaying fuel pressure) or the fuel regulator itself? can you explain what is symptom or effect to your engine? is your engine running ok/knocking/else? - if using stock regulator, it is quite impossible to kaput as it is a fix...
  13. S

20V Aircond Compressor Models

converting R12 to R134a will require you to change everything. as sifu wong mentioned, it need higher pressure to run. i did asked 1 AC mech on this and he said the piping diameter for R134a is smaller than R12. it could be done but i guess better stick to stock, of if you really want to change...
  14. S

i thought you've changed to R134? i came across with 2 different situations with AC light blinking: 1. i run over a deep water 'lopak' and it splashed the compressor then suddenly i feel my steering jerking and AC light blinking. then my AC not cool anymore. but this is temporary then it back...
  15. S

if your AC light blinking - your AC compressor is out of gas. try fill up and see if the its still blinking. it can happen due to leak somewhere (pipe/valve/condenser etc) or time to change the compressor itself. hope this will help.
  16. S

Toyota JDM AE101 4AGE 20V SilverTop Engine Kosong

svt 2nd generation (single throttle control). what is the mileage clocked before and how the vvt pulley sound (low/mid/noise)? bump...
  17. S

Modifying Toyota Corolla SE Limited(AE92)

just my guest it could be power steering controller or side mirror controller. for A/C controller unit, it attached with the blower/cooling coil unit.
  18. S

AE101 auto gearbox swap with AE111 6spd..

definitely the wiring has to be swap as well. MT -> AT ECU socket has a different. don't forget to swap the ignition/key as well, coz AT has a safety feature to prevent engine start while the gear is not at P position (but not really need - just for safety purpose)
  19. S

20V using RON95...no problemo !

using it since the 1st day of RON 95 in market. during initial pump, definitely no difference since RON 97 left over still in the tank. one significant impact - engine knocking during hard pressed but then the ecu will do adjustment to reduce the knocking. for sure we need a good & healthy ecu...
  20. S

Heat Control on 4AGE 20v BT

using air vent will help, especially to remove heat from the extractor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just want to ask all sifu,

the reason you install exhaust temp is too see the exhaust temp right? but what if
the exhaust temp goes up like hot from the manifold to muffler..not just hot but freaking hot until the cabin inside can feel...

what can be the problem?

A/F ratio? have not check yet
tuning? looks good at 900 rpm
o2 sensor malfunction? don't know
or wrong pipe? 1.6 single cam non vtec head 2 inch after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience