Search results

1. WTB: Subaru GC8 Sti

hi, i am in the market for an original GC8 Sti. kindly let me know what you have. PM here works best because i travel a lot and sometimes cell phone cant be reached (change out SIM cards often). i will get back to you for details. 1. original STi only. i am not interested in converts. 2...
  2. upgrade servo wira

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira? servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
  3. good manual gearbox oil

anyone can recommend a good brand and performance gearbox oil for a normal 4G15 engine gearbox ? car is just a Wira. i scared put wrong oil and gearbox rosak some told me to look for toyota and honda gearbox oil....where to buy?
  4. original EG6 chasis

hi anyone knows whats the detailed difference between an original EG6 chasis and not ori?
  5. fit oil cooler, oil temp and pressure 4G15

hi i recently got a new project car a wira 1.5 manual in stock condition. i would like to add an oil cooler and gauges, oil pressure and oil temp. can anyone recommend a good shop that can fix all this for me? the oil cooler is maybe not needed for now, but i may change the engine later...
  6. Jet Turbo X engine oil

i saw some ads in FB about this oil, some dealers selling in malaysia. i know they were sold in Malaysia before in the mid 90s. tried to google but cant find any info. anybody tried this oil or have any more info? ---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit...
  7. haltech igniter HP series

anyone using these recommended or forget about it? daily driver, NA 4AGE
  8. remove engine, clean, welding paint

hi guys, any good workshop to recommend in KL/PJ area that can do a quality job for the following? 1. remove engine, gearbox, hoses from engine bay 2. clean and metal repair if any or clean rust 3. strengthen by add welding 4. prep for paint 5. use seam sealant on proper areas 5...
  9. car overheating can't trace problem

hi guys, my ride a Wira 4G15, lately have some overheating problems that i cant seem to find the cause. it only happens after the car is run for more than 1 hour, fan everythign normal, then suddenly fan wont turn and temperature go up. i have changed new radiator, new thermostat, new...
  10. fitting oil cooler and oil filter relocate 4AGE 16v

anyone makes a good kit out there? any pics of installation? want to put in my car
  11. new radiator for AE86

hi, sorry my other post was deleted because i type in bahasa... anyway just want find out from those ae86 owners out there, new radiator OEM for ae86 still can get? if not, what are other options? i looking for plug and play and quality. thanks to all happy monday :driver:
  12. 4AGE 16v , transplant blacktop

been using the stock 4AGE 16v in my AE86, strong engine, but showing signs of needing a rebuild now, whacked it nicely over thelast 2 years, planning to upgrade the engine. looking at a few options, what engine should i go for that is drop in? prefer to stick with NA and dont want to mod...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got this tip from a police friend this morning......

an ops being conducted with police and jpj

to crack down iligal car mod and racing....

is just launched secretly a week ago.....

so those who are coming to sungi besi ,upm,seri kembangan ,serdang area....

be careful....my friends wira/vr4 was caught yesterday night.....

it seem that thay are not setting up road blocks but......

undercover in normal cars thay aprouch u from behind and block your car in the front....

my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience