Search results

1. A

WTB subaru gc8 type r

i am also looking for a GC8 Sti hehe
  2. WTB: Subaru GC8 Sti

hi, i am in the market for an original GC8 Sti. kindly let me know what you have. PM here works best because i travel a lot and sometimes cell phone cant be reached (change out SIM cards often). i will get back to you for details. 1. original STi only. i am not interested in converts. 2...
  3. A

good manual gearbox oil

ok thanks, will try out the Toyota MTF anyone knows about this?
  4. A

upgrade servo wira

ok tq. i dint know servo can be serviced. just replace the diaphragm i guess? o rings?
  5. upgrade servo wira

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira? servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
  6. A

good manual gearbox oil

the toyota is this one? or or always confused between manual transmission oil and gear oil ---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ---------- i have seen those toyota ones sold in shops, anyone knows where to buy the Honda...
  7. good manual gearbox oil

anyone can recommend a good brand and performance gearbox oil for a normal 4G15 engine gearbox ? car is just a Wira. i scared put wrong oil and gearbox rosak some told me to look for toyota and honda gearbox oil....where to buy?
  8. original EG6 chasis

hi anyone knows whats the detailed difference between an original EG6 chasis and not ori?
  9. A

oil cooler and auto gearbox cooler

fully agree ---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ---------- fully agree
  10. A

Water temp audible warning?

bro, Works also considered ayam....hmmm.....they look to be quite good from my internet search...anybody use Works products before can feedback? thanks actually i have a NRG water meter in another i sold so far almost 1.5 years no probs , but want to try something else now. Defi is of...
  11. A

Replacing the alternator

bro Izso what is the update on your 90amp alternator? last time i always buy brand new oem alternators cause i dont trust the local alternator shops to "recon", since i dont know exactly what do they do to the alternator. however i have tried to service or rebuild my alternator at a shop in...
  12. A

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

thanks!:driver:
  13. A

fit oil cooler, oil temp and pressure 4G15

thanks man. any pics of your setup? you fitted oil cooler also?
  14. A

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

hello:wavey: another 4g15 reporting in. Anyone has pics of 4G15 installed with oil cooler and oil temp and pressure gauges? :driver::idea:
  15. A

any of you tried Works gauge?
  16. A

thanks. guys, those with 4G15 fitted with oil temp and pressure, mind sharing what your readings are? mine is stock, so i need a baseline just to see if my engine is in good health?
  17. A

thanks for the reply. i will start shopping around. will look at a suitable adapter or maybe they come in kits too. with so many 4g15 fitted already i think they should be very common.
  18. fit oil cooler, oil temp and pressure 4G15

hi i recently got a new project car a wira 1.5 manual in stock condition. i would like to add an oil cooler and gauges, oil pressure and oil temp. can anyone recommend a good shop that can fix all this for me? the oil cooler is maybe not needed for now, but i may change the engine later...
  19. A

Saga BLM overheat

your water temp switch checked?
  20. A

been using NRG water temp gauge for almost 1 year now, so far so good. it lights up at 98 degree C and managed to save my engine once. for the price i think it is 'ok' la. how long it will last.....let's see.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia has announced plans to provide a free-of-charge service to replace the fuel pump unit involving 55,354 cars nationwide. This is a precautionary measure that is in line with Honda’s global fuel pump recall. However, no Hondas made in 2020 or onwards are affected.

“All affected customers will be informed via notification letters, which will include details of the product recall. Honda Malaysia urges all affected customers to contact any Honda authorized dealer to make an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience