Search results

1. F

management for campro 1.6

Hello guys. I believe its been awhile since i posted anything in this site. Anyway I'm very interested in installing an ems system or piggyback for my persona elegance. Wanted to go for the EMS 1 or 2 but after a quick read up in a few forums, i find that its not possible to install in a persona...
  2. F

Persona Elegance with many problems?

bro when u mention super pro bush, for which part of my suspension should i change with this bushing? does the rattling sound go away?
  3. F

Persona Elegance Luggage Tray

for waja i'm not sure..ill check for u..pm me ur contact number..tq ---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 AM ---------- bump..
  4. Persona Elegance Luggage Tray

Good day to all..To all the persona B-line, standard spec and the old model users that is looking for the Persona Elegance luggage tray, this is your chance to own one for your pride and joy..Stok very limited only 5 in hand so first come first serve..Interested and genuine please call or sms me...
  5. F

Hai guys..Talking about break problems, after using my car for the first 2 months i found that the front break disc was bent and the break was so sluggish. For my 5k service i complain to SC regard this issue and when check it was really bent and they replace me with a skim disc from a Gen2...
  6. F

Hello guys..Im a proud owner of the new persona elegance..Just bought mine brand new base line 2 months ago and so far is loving it. In terms of power i feel the 2nd generation of persona is quit good. I do face a few issue that is noise coming from the front suspension when driving on bumpy...
  7. F

Part Time Work From Home

pm me details plz..interested..
  8. F

Al rahji personal loan

u got pm..tq
  9. F

[WTS]Cheapest Knight Rider Scanner LED

pm me details like ur hp no...interested..urgent buyer..best price for the normal set red colour..tq
  10. F

Selling Perdana EVO3 - RM28000

pm me best price and details on loan..serious buyer...
  11. F

Zth sticker

gi kat downtown cheras ada brother buat sticker ni...
  12. F

Proton 1.6/1.8 Manual Gearbox complete set

go to www.sagaiswaraclub.ma.cx see under engine and perfomance got one guy selling 1.6 wira gearbox..
  13. need 180sx auto gearbox switch

Dear Sifu's Anyone has or know where i can find a g/box switch for my 180sx (auto)? i have temporarily put in a direct relay however at aproximately 80kmh the gearbox starts shifting up and down by itself...not too familiar with part resources for this car so im in need of...
  14. F

SoundBlock/Dampener For sell

i need to cover for the back bonnet and doors..pm me the price for this set.tq Im driving iswara
  15. F

Wiring for door lock

im actualy planing to do the same thing...can u tell me which wire u tap to lock and unlock???
  16. F

carburetor : 4g32 jdm twin carb

4G32?? never herd of this engine before...sorry nob here
  17. F

My New Piping Setup

bro im not advertising for that company but my mech told me that when i send my car for overhaul a few months back he did some extra on the tappets and adjusted some other stuff so my distributor can bring almost full turn and the spark and cab is cun....+ my new piping thats why i believe i can...
  18. F

my saga revolution

nice ride there u have but i think ur bumper is a bit messy but the rest is fine to me...
  19. F

wira 4g15 carb problem ...help !!!

checked ur fuel filter........
  20. F

A Truly Sad Story on Modding Car!

Sad to hear what happen to u man.. Anyway i got a better news to inform u..i got a friend who convert his wira to MIVEC manual..drive the car for two months and not happy with the power of the engine so the mech suggested to change gear box to another.after change still the same then the mech...