Search results

1. kyokonitori88

Chinese New Year Wishes

True sistah:star::willy:
  2. kyokonitori88

Chinese New Year Wishes

My fortune cookie says: Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards. What about you guys? :)
  3. kyokonitori88

Initial D anime lovers should try this

The CEO of Nissan carlos Ghosn, says that they are reviving the Nissan Datsun. And it makes sense that they are re-intorducing this brand. I'm just thinking if they are planning to give Scion a head to head battle?:smokin:
  4. kyokonitori88

Calling for Mitsubishi Mirage 88-89.

I absolutely love my car now! I get about 32 mpg, and have to fill up the tank every two weeks! With the small gas tank that means about $25 every two weeks for gas! The only thing I miss is cup holders!hehe it's impossible to take a beverage on the go :bawling: BTW, here's my 1999 Mitsubishi...
  5. kyokonitori88

Ever lost faith on your car??

LOL but I Agreed. Never lose your faith unless you're planning to sell it.
  6. kyokonitori88

Calling for Mitsubishi Mirage 88-89.

I just recently purchased my Mirage in 2010. I was slightly concerned buying a car that was 11 years old, but it honestly was all I could afford.
  7. kyokonitori88

Initial D anime lovers should try this

Datsun is one of the amazing car that they have!
  8. kyokonitori88

Small, Hidden and yet could be fatal if kena by accident

You have the money then change your car.
  9. kyokonitori88

Lifespan of Tyres ?

Some tyres are designed to last for a lifetime,others for economy. It just depends on the quality of tires you purchase.
  10. kyokonitori88

Photos Of My 93' Corolla

the corolla is better for your choice
  11. kyokonitori88

vtec in proton?

below market price even though
  12. kyokonitori88

160 - 180bhp n/a !

No doubt this is a very very good Indian bike. But when it is compare with p180 then performance are almost same.
  13. kyokonitori88

Starting a car restoration..plz help with jpj

Wow this is the best car improvement programme i have ever seen. Its funny its got 2 comedians and excellent team of mechanics and these guys are the real buisness
  14. kyokonitori88

NA or Turbo ?!!!

The turbo model gets a new grille, fog lights and vents at the front with new skirts and wings to enhance the appearance, plus hard-to-miss Turbo badging.
  15. kyokonitori88

nissan cefiro a33 ABS problem

The RMR RM500 will unveil a new line of RMR products ---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:20 PM ---------- I got this nissan cefiro 1999 model, the problem is there were times when i start the car the engine goes on for few seconds then...
  16. kyokonitori88

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Great place to find a POWER FC ECU or TOMS ECU for semi-auto
  17. kyokonitori88

To protect the security of your drive

That's one of the most important things you should consider.
  18. kyokonitori88

ECO Assist - Honda

There are a lot of automakers that create a concept about futuristic vehicle. But I think none of them yet has release a reliable one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys what will be the best exhaust setup for myvi 1.3 auto ? Prefer a straight flow kind of system or something which has a nice sound and with good mid end power
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience