Search results

1. June Mai

Welcome to MLOC Forum

I am no EVO owner just owned a simple Lancer CK2A. but LOVE EVO 7 so much! Thanks to the 'Fast & Furious' coz of watching that movie i straight fall in love with sport car especially Evo n Skyline... ^_^
  2. June Mai

Is it Lancer CK2A 6A11 parts is hard to get?

Thanks Solty8. Yes, converted to 1.8 V6SOHC. The car dead when driving n mechanic came n checked. stated that the distributor burst, parts hard to get. Now the car is ok after i demand my money back, the mechanic done it for less thn 3 hours. i went to other wshop to reset all sensor due to...
  3. June Mai

Assalamualaikum n hello to all 0 to 100

-What do you drive(optional): my only hubby, Lancer CK2A jeee -Male / Female(optional): Female -Picture of you(optional): refer to my FB (ngeee) -Location:Shah Alam -Occupation:Tukang Karut -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?:googling for my engine parts -When was it? 2 weeks...
  4. Is it Lancer CK2A 6A11 parts is hard to get?

Is it true? My lancer dead for about 2 weeks now n the mechanic said that my distributor burst. he claimed that parts for this V6 is hard to get. I am so worried, especially he ask me to pay him as the car can be start last week, when i paid till now not working. Someone out there pls...
  5. June Mai

Welcome to MLOC Forum

hi, all. newbies here... *tunjuk ajar ku sifu*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience