Search results

1. B

NEED HELP!! Export Car from kl to sarawak

thinking to get an evo 8 mr from johor. ---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 AM ---------- ya.. just wanted to know how much is the fee total cost for everything done until the car arrive my hand. ---------- Post added at 02:02...
  2. B

haha.. seem like harder to buy car from west malaysia. even thought the price is cheap but still we want some happy, discount a bit for sure everyone happy.. ^_^ ---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:12 AM ---------- true, so end up i...
  3. B

ya ask i know road tax is not a problem. but just insurance since seller didnt discount anything at least you make a insurance or transport for free right? kind of service.. so far i didnt know west malaysia but east malaysia mostly they do insurance, road tax, car plate (random number) for free..
  4. B

Buying a Lancer Evo?

what is an evo 8 mr cost now? anyone can let me know thanks. ---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ---------- Mitsubishi Evo Lancer (M)8.5MR - Cars for sale in Skudai, Johor i am thinking to buy this car, anyone know the history...
  5. B

thank you guys for so much information.. this afternoon i asked the seller if they including the road tax / insurance. but he didnt.. so i gave up buying with him. nothing included and no discount any sen, so i keep my money for opening a business.
  6. B

thanks bro.. the bank agent did told me this. i am under loan, i loan at sarawak here but the seller is at johor. so how about the puspakom stuff? bank it self will deal with them and transfer the name to mine or johor them have to make it for me? and the shipping do we need go for puspakom to...
  7. NEED HELP!! Export Car from kl to sarawak

hello guys.. if anyone had bought car from west malaysia before and export to east malaysia? i am going to buy a car from johor and bring back to sarawak here.. may i know which company are more reliable ? shipping or plane is welcome. i want to know the steps and also price. very much thanks
  8. B

Im offering to build 1/24 CARS MODEL KITS

bro can quote me price for subaru wrx sti version 10?
  9. B

how to be member of MLOC

Hello borriw your treads to continue my question. I am from sarawak any scooby team ir any team I can join?
  10. B

Calling all vios at BINTULu !!!

Haha.. why stopped replying.. on let me continue. Chinese 21 Male.. :)
  11. B

Gauging interest on plasti dip

Where I get one of this spray? And may I know how much is it?
  12. B

Wheel noise

have you changed your rims recently? try check maybe there is a nut / stone stuck at your brake disc. my friend cars happen once. If you changed your rims maybe you can try get the rims if the rims got benkok or not.. sorry for the poor english.. ^_^
  13. B

price different

Maybe the postage?
  14. B

wrx v9 Crashed!

pity...
  15. B

opinion needed here..

maybe your electric is not enough or you had fews led light deco.. correct me if i am wrong.
  16. B

What's the next car u gonna get after this?

Toyota rave 4 - drive without license. Toyota prado - dad car Going to own a evo 7 next year own car..
  17. B

4G63 evo3 upgrade

I soon will get my evo 7. And it's stock for everything.. I would like to mod it. An sifu can tell me what is the first stage? Thanks
  18. B

Subaru sti or evo7

Ouch. . I prefer evo more handsome n cool.. says about cheaper. Evo tuning is cheap though.
  19. B

Subaru sti or evo7

Yes I am going to evo7 ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:13 PM ---------- Yes I am going for evo7
  20. B

Subaru sti or evo7

budget around 100k.. current no car. still driving parents car. so wanna choose carefully for my first car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We arrived again to a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid. Being driven for abit, the owner did not even wash the car and we were already called to come do up the car. For a un-washed car it looks quite sleek and clean from a distance. We have always received questions like "which car brand produces the best quality paint besides supercars?" We have to say Audi has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience